Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

This time of day!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by airgirl, 17 September 2008 Social URL.

1. airgirl

airgirl Gold Member

What is it about this time of day that makes me so weak??

Ok so i am back to day 1 for me and so far have had 1 tetra and 2litres of water, was up late so am trying to spread them out....i have been here so so so many times before doing re-start, do well all day then it gets to this time and i just give in.

This time i'm not going to give in but god what can i do to make it easier..i'm trying to study at the moment and my brain is so fried and no more info is going in and all i wanna do is eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! argh, help me, shout at me, give me a kick up the butt...anything but let me fall down at the first hurdle again.xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cherylced

cherylced Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.05%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I know exactly what you mean! 4pm is my worst time too! That is why i have logged on here today, trying to take my mind off it. I have been forcing myself to have a tetra at 4 when really alll i want to do is raid the fridge.

Be strong, we are intelligent women, we can beat this!!

4. Ellen S

Ellen S Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.9%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    :DHi Chick

I was just thinking the same thing - day 1 again for me (naughty last night) and I am starving too - I think maybe its cause we know we arent far off 'dinner' maybe?!

Good luck you - I am aiming to get 2 stone off (so another 13lb to lose) by 3rd Oct!

How is work?

5. Miss-B

Miss-B Full Member

I know the feeling, but i've just caved in and had some chips and fish bites. The urge to eat for the last 3 weeks without a CDC has got the better of me and I feel totally crap now. :cry:

Good luck airgirl and everyone one else with the 4pm cravings:)

6. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

It's the hardest part of the day for me too! X

7. sevenate9

sevenate9 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.55%)
    As soon as I get home from work I come and sit in the bedroom, switch on my laptop and start lurking on here, although today I feel rather chatty. Let me explain my strategy: my bedroom is the furthest room away from the kitchen so that stops me from constantly stepping in there. This week I have added another strategy of buying tetras so I don't have to stand in the kitchen preparing (what a larf what exactly is there to preparing a powdered shake!) my shake. In fact I do such a good job of avoiding the kitchen that the other day I had to have a look in the fridge to remind me what it looked like! In additon I come on here because the world is a lonely place when you are on Cambridge, most people think it is completely mad and stupid but I know you are all understand. Some how coming on here strenthens my resolve as I know there is a huge collective right behind me experience the same things as me and if they can do it, so can I. Also I spend so long on here I forget about dinner (lol the tetra) until a lot later.

HTH

8. angie-bum

angie-bum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.87%)
    Diet:
    Vlcd/lchf
    Hee hee we all do the same stuff dont we?

I come on here as soon I get home usually. I also find I am the hungriest at this time of day, which is why rightly or wrongly I try only to have half or one pack at work so I can have a shake and a bar at night. If I had one at breakfast and then one at lunch and only had a shake or bar at night I would climb the walls.

Actually I only had a 3rd of a vanilla pack this am in a warm coffee and then a cup of marigold at dinnertime, so I have over 2 items to eat tonight! Well I dont now, as I have had since I walked in the door 2 halves of 2 different bars, I have had half a soup, and I will probably have a warm coffee or a cold chocky shake later.

And I curse the bars as I love them too much, but can't give em up, make me feel hungry but they are too yummy to give up:D

9. airgirl

airgirl Gold Member

Just wrote a long reply to this then my damn connection threw me off.

Glad i'm not the only 4pm nutter but i think i'm almost over it, have had my other tetra and yet more water..safe that way as i spend way longer in the loo than kitchen.
    Sevenate9 i use tetras too, lol just way too much hassle preparing shakes, how lazy am i?
    work is good thanks Ellen, got a nice 4night Havana at end of month so desperate to keep at it. You ok?x

10. angie-bum

angie-bum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.87%)
    Diet:
    Vlcd/lchf
    airgirl, I think you have a 'dicky ticker'!

11. Kazzie

Kazzie Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi everyone

I too find this time of day hard - too used to coming in and inspecting the cupboards to see what there is to munch while I got dinner ready. Now I just make up a mousse and log on for moral support! Only just joined minimims,but it is great to read how everyone else is doing - such great weight losses it has to inspire you! Keep up the good work eveyone!

Kazzie

12. ctdexw

ctdexw Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    yep me too- seem to feel abit giddy- but then im ok later

Cup of marigold- have some in the cupboard- never knew you could drink that?

13. Ellen S

Ellen S Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.9%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Yep you can stick at it Airgirl - I am goin on holiday on the 4th Oct so we are away about the same time - I am going with a group of friends that wont have seen me since August so I cant wait to see there reactions - thats what is keeping me going right now!

Just keep away from the kitchen! I went round a mates and just got in - keep busy thats the trick I think!:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.