This time please !!!

cyprusbride

Hi girls, im new to S&S but not new to dieting. I have tried lots of things over the years butg always end up falling off the wagon.
I was swithering to give CD a go then came across S&S and had a wonderful chat with customer srvice which led to me ordering the sample pack yesterday and guess what.....It arrived today. I think i will wait till Monday to start, do my research and get everything i need to do it properly then ill be good to go.
I will defo need lots of support and when I get the hang of it hope to help other people too.
I noticed some of you add spices and things to products, is there a list to what you can and cant use?

Thanks cxxx

Hi there im also new and due to start Monday, I have been trawling the forums and found a great thread with ideas for the mealpacks, you should take a look, it has changed my mood from slightly apprehensive about the diet to quite excited :)

Good luck for Monday~!

There isn't a list of 'allowed' spices but most things should be ok in small quantities but try to avoid things like lemon juice or things with citric acid or anything containing any sugar (as near zero carbs as possible is best). People use chilli powder, garlic, ginger, Lea and Perrins, Bouillon, curry powder, pepper, herbs and various other things to spice the meals up a bit, or add to the protein to give it some flavour. The first few days are definitely the hardest but with the support on here and a lot of determination you should be fine. Good luck!

Just wanted to wish good luck for Monday :) im on day 6 now and really enjoying all the variety and don't feel as hungry as i was day 2. I'm looking forward to weighing in tomorrow and scared at the same time haha. I have not tried spicing up the meals yet only a bit of pepper in the soups but im going to try using some of the other spices soon.

Welcome!
Im new to this too so would love a buddy for some encouragement on tough days! Im just finishing day 2 now and have been abit hungry but nothing ending in diaster. Im usually such a picker at foods, always snacking but have not once slipped up. feeling good and positive! like you, i have tried so many diets, always giving up/putting the weight back on plus more. but this will be different! If you have any questions I will try to help, the other girls are fab too. I have added some tumeric/salt/pepper/paprika to the meals, some are nice as they are but some need something else. I added 200g of veggies to mine and it really fills me up. I had the sample pack too and enjoying the variety! Im making a list as I go so I knw which ones to order next! :)

Good luck! xxx

Good luck, seriously after a few weeks it all becomes second nature, in fact I have to remind myself to have my third pack a day. I love mixing the macaroni cheese pack (a bit watery on purpose) with chicken and brocolli, I never thought I would boil bits of chicken with bouillon, brocolli and a couple of shallots. BUT that makes a filling meal and is usually my third pack with protein.
Seriously, S and S can become second nature to us!

Back