This times for good

Xxrorixx

Hi everyone, always read this forum so have finally decided to tell everyone about my journeys so far.
I first started liprotrim in 2008 as I wanted to try for a baby, after 14 weeks of TFR no cheating what so ever and going to the gym 4 times a week I lost 7 stone going from 18st 12ib to 11st 11ib I felt amazing and decided I didnt want a baby just yet I was young I wanted to live my life some more being thin for the first time. ( I suffer from pcos and don't have periods but loosing this weight helped me to have regular periods) I kept the weight off but then surprise I got pregnant, started to put the weight back on as I surely was eating for 2. Anyway I now have a healthy little girl and have decided to give this a go again but this time so I can give my little girl the best life yet.

So I finally started 3 weeks ago on the 16th July weighing a whopping 19st 8ib
First week I lost 12ib
Second week 8ib
Third week 5 and half pound so 27and half pound in 3 weeks I still have a long way to go.

But I'm so determind I haven't cheated and won't because nothing taste nicer than being thin.

Here goes to my weight loss yippee xx

Hi ya

Thats a fab story wrell done to you :)

Are you finding this TFR easier or harder 2nd time round ???

how much weight did you gain in your pregnancy ?

your a star !

keep up the good work
:)

Thanks, I put around 5 stone on during pregnancy as I had preeclampsia so filled with water, I did loose some after I had my little girl but old habits became the norm again.

I have found it easier this time, don't get me wrong I still have my bad days but my life is going to be so much better for me and my little one when I loose this weight.

Hope your well, how have you found this diet? :)

Well day 26 I'm half way into my 4th week but doesnt feel like I've lost anything.
I have worked out more at the gym this week so hopefully I will have lost.

Fingers crossed for Monday :)

Hi - I lost alot after my first pregancy doing the CD, then instantly fell pregant again whilst on CD, piled on 3 stone... and here I am ha ha! So I sympathise. you have done so well tho - keep going!
Cookiex

Hi cookie,

Glad to see I'm not on my own lol.

Well day 28 weigh in day tomorrow I'm hoping I've lost, I just don't feel any different this week.

To think 4 week ago all I did was binge eat, now I can't stomach 3 shakes lol x

Well weigh in day and I loss 3 1/2, was a bit disappointed as I went gym more.

Let's hope week 5 brings a better weigh in.

I've been to the gym again today as I want to be toned once I have got to my goal. :)

Back