This wagon is leaving on 1st Nov, want to jump on?

well guys i woke up this morning and guess what i'm actually on the wagon good and proper... not one foot on one foot off... not my heart been in the wagon and my head somewhere totally different... i'm on it (well for the moment anyway!!!) good luck to all the wagons hee hee

love

Gen xx

Me too please!

I am doing WW/F-Plan but it sure feels like a VLCD right now :(

Trying to keep with it and being inspired by Christmas threads.

MORNING WAGONEERS!!!!

I have finally found the wagon...I couldn't find it at about 1am in my slightly erm....worse for wear? state. But luckily it appears to be a homing fantastic carpet bag wagon so thats ok.

So, I am here...I may need some restraining device in order to keep me on the wagon....hrm...I don't think a seat belt will do it. Did anyone bring a cattleprod?:confused:

Have just re-thought the pit stop idea...and I figured that no we don't need pit stops but we do need something to get new wagoneers in....and since we are going quite fast (70mph limit) to slimville maybe we should have some sort of sooky-in device to get wagoneers in whilst we are going along........I am a bit wobbly today, so my artistic flare is a bit squiffy so I shall think of a fantastic design and put it up later when my hands decide to work!:rolleyes:

mustdoit - I am glad you enjoyed the fabby bum washing loo....cleanliness is uber important upon the wagon don't you know.....the bum is an area a lot of people neglect to wash....poor bums of the world...at least yours is ok.:)

SP30 - welcome aboard...I have had to turn of the zappy gloop machine so that you can bring your contraband on the wagon, unless you'd like to get glooped and zapped? some people like that sort of thing ;) hee hee....you will have to have your own special room for it though as us VCLD'ers are sneeky people and are always trying to find pesky reasons to cheat...and food being there is one of those reasons!! we shall design a lovely room, perhaps a little trap door with a slide or something to your food room with a super dooper kitchen. what do you think? gosh...I have a lot of designs to do here.....:)

mustdoit - hrm....well...postcards eh? we have eeeeeemail and internet...will that do? how else would we get on minimins!!??? internet is essential!:D:D The sachet supply is massive...it's in the ration vault along with tetras and bars......I doubt we will run out but perhaps I will PM a CDC to see if they can put some out on the road to slimville and maybe the sooky-in machine can get it?

So...currently on the wagon today are:

A very wobbly me
Ziggy
Gen
Burtburd
mustdoit
MandyB2
SmartLazyDaisy
SP30

Wahey .... I'm actually feeling pretty good today - bring it on!
Lets hope Nicole doesn't suffer travel sickness .... in her "worse for wear" state today!
No fry-ups young lady!!! lol!
x

hee hee....I'm fine....was up half the night drinking water cause I was soooooper doooooper thirsty....

My tummy is rumbling......shut up tummy!! It's only 1.15!!! :(:(:( I am looking for Jon Foster...he was in Stay Alive, and other films but he was young scrawny then...he suddenly got hot and yummy in stay alive and I want him!!! Maybe he could look after me and poke me with a cattle prod at the proper opportunity ;)

I want to munch!!! wwwwwwaaaaaaaaah!!! not fair not fair not fair. boo boo boo boo boo boo!!! grrrrrrr!!!

I am stained by fake blood and I left my make up at parents house so not even any foundation to cover up the fake blood that I had coming down from my mouth.....whoops!! Off to see the Borat film tonight.....charity showing so I'm doing my bit here!! but worried that tummy won't shut up!!

Anyone elses tummy complaining yet?

Off for ANOTHER shower to try and rid self of redness!!! :):)

Rumbling tummy!

Had the rumbles about 12ish so had my vanilla shake.

Got a half pack of choc mint to make hot choc this arvo tho .. hmmm comfort hot choc!

Had one this morning when I got into work! Ahem I mean the wagon! :)

Plenty of water missy!!!! :p

Water!! really? booo......can I not have some vodka instead? it's the same colour!!??

Have just done my brain training and Dr Kawashima says I'm 41....hang on...I thought I was 21. I am 21. Darn brain training says my brain is old!! Old and wise? me thinks not.:mad::mad:

You could not have escaped the wagon...I would have heard....!! Did you maybe get the wagon to work and then take it into work? cause I think thats maybe what happened there....

Oh and yes...you can have JT...mr trousersnake...we all know why you like him!! As long as I can have Jon Foster...here are some piccies of him...phoar, look at those shoulders...and I'm rather fond of a nice looking ginger man......oh and the sooky-in machine....

Currently I am drowning in peppermint tea...I am going to the bank soon and there will be shops, shops that have food!! nooooooo!!

Attachments

• jon_foster3.jpg
    jon_foster3.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 21
  • jon_foster_3.jpg
    jon_foster_3.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 27
  • sooky in machine.JPG
    sooky in machine.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 23
Hey!!! Isn't he with 'Malcolm' in that first pic! God I love that show ... has me PMPL!!! Lol!

That Jon guy reminds me of the nasty geezer that Ruby is dating in Eastenders ... hes yum but hes mean!!

Hmmmmm

Talking about tasy men ... what about Foz from Hollyoaks? *drool drool*

Sod drinking this cold water - I should so shower in it!! lol!

The machine looks quite soft actually .... I'm sure old jonno wouldn't mind being sucked up in it oo-er! lol!

Watch those sarnie shops .. in fact no don't, just get those blinkers on missy!!!
Head to the bank, see how much you blew on booze last night then go drown your sorrows in a bottle of vodka ... no no no I mean in a shoe shop!! Or Primark lol!!!!
xxx

Yeah...it's Malcolm....he's in "Stay Alive"I fecken love that show tooo!! Oh, I don't watch eastenders...I may have to now...cannot be missing out on tottie action! I don't watch hollyoaks anymore either....!! waaaaaah! must look these tasty men up on google.

The sookie-up machine is supposed to have a nice little soft tunnelly bit so that when people who want to jump on the wagon...they just get sooked up and we couldn't be having poor bruised and battered wagoneers! that would be no good!

I blew.......................£4.99 on booze last night! Good old bottle of Pia d'ore or however you spell it.

Darn bank...I have to go put money into business account shame it's not "real" money going into my 2 grand in the negative student account!! lol. maybe one day I'll be out of the red....

It's not the sarnie shops that are the problem...it's tesco....and m&s. I won't cheat with anything bad...but the protein will tempt me!! no protein!! stand back!!bad me for thinking about protein!

Oh crap...I have a train in 40 mins!! aaaaargh!!

theres not enough blenders on this wagon ....will have to stop for some shopping if thats ok with every one xx

Stop at a blender shop?

Evening Wagoneers!!! Sorry I have been neglecting you...but I have been away in Glasgow yesterday seeing the Borat film!! I about pee'd myself!! Soooo bad, but yet sooooo funny. Wagon is very very wobbly but holding firm........how are we all doing?

I am suddenly snowed in by horrible disseration stuff on sentences and all sorts of boring stuff and I am trying to get it done...but sentences involve computer and computer is connected to minimins!! oh dear....cue me not getting dissertation stuff done!! whoops!!:rolleyes: So I shant be around very much this evening as I have 60 odd sentences to write and a million filler items....boo!!!

Back