This week's challenge!

BlackRose

Gold Member
I am aiming for another 3lb -er. Who's with me?!

I will be having three meals a day, no snackage and at least 2 litres of water. Three gym sessions, one swimming session with the kids (not really any swimming involved for me because, well I can't! lol) and I might try to fit in a couple of goes on the Wii. let's see if I can't get that 3lb off -COME ON!!!

Woohoo go girl! U cam do it no probs! Wud u mind sending sum of ur energy across the town? Lol mine is zilch at the moment...always bloody knakkered and was expecting the opposite! am anemic though so maybe that's it...boohoo me :( lol weigh in tomorrow :) xx

Well woman - how've you got on? I think I must have sent my energy cus today I have none. On my second coffee - maybe that'll help. Anaemia's no good. :( Get plenty of red meat and broccoli into ya! They'r both iron rich. ;)

Come on! WOOP WOOP! It doesn't have to be 3lbs. That's just me for this week. I just think if each week we go on how we feel, and what we think we can push ourselves for it might just keep us focussed a little longer. Always remembering that if we really go for it then the scales don't have to shift because we're doing our best.

GOOD LUCK PEOPLE!!

Great idea black rose! Whoop!
Although I don't think I could survive without my nibbles! :) xx

Woohoo go girl! U cam do it no probs! Wud u mind sending sum of ur energy across the town? Lol mine is zilch at the moment...always bloody knakkered and was expecting the opposite! am anemic though so maybe that's it...boohoo me :( lol weigh in tomorrow :) xx

Oooh, you need to eat some spinach! It has so much iron in it it turns your poo black.:)

ill join in think ill go for 2 pound as i was a silly sod and had rice at the work dinner today so thats gonna affect me but ill try really hard for the rest of the week

Are you doing it all C&G? :)

yeah I am Leanne, and so far so good. I actually had Atkins flu yesterday, don't know if it as anything to do with my ketones level but I wasn't amused. Taking the wee 'uns swimming tonight so hope it contributes to the 3lbs...starting to dread the high goal now. lol

uh-oh! The time is drawing near! I will WI first thing in the morning -after wee-wees and before breakfast of course. I REALLY want a 3lb'er this week -REALLY! I need to feel like I'm sliding my way out of the 12 stones. I weighed in at 12st 11lbs on Monday and if I saw 12st 8lbs (or less obviously! lol) in the morning I would be ecstatic! I have 8 lbs to go (since last WI) to have a nice even 2 stone off me. I cannot wait. I'm actually nervous! COME ON!!!

Good luck black rose! I'm rooting for you :)

Sent from my Nexus S using MiniMins

Excellent Drasim!! You've doubled what you were aiming for - bloody brilliant! WOOP WOOP!!

I MADE MY 3LBS!! YEEEEOOOOO!!! WOOP WOOP WOOPITY WOOP WOOP!

Come on people, let us know how you've done - we only need to have gotten through the week, we don't need major numbers. COME ON!!

Last edited:
Yay well done my love! sooooooooooooo proud of you :D

Thank you! look at us kicking a55!! :D

Back