This weeks treat

Dutch

Goodbye Tum
Last week I treated myself to a luxury toothbrush and posh toothpaste and this week I've found a lovely pink shake mixing cup. It's sports cap but rather than having mesh in it it's got a wire ball, like a handleless whisk. Think a purse next week, not sure.

Oh and I got Heat magazine too, all these things cheaper than all the junk food I used to buy to eat all day x

Well done :D This is a good idea!! proper treats last longer than food as well! (Well food for me lasts about 30 seconds - I eat like a teenage boy haha)

Hmm... what to treat myself to this weekend? I've just moved the upstairs rooms around in my house so I think something new like a canvas or cushions would be nice!! xx

New toothbrush makes me happy (dental nurse)

Aaah new tooth brush lol. I have just treated myself to a size 18 Henry Holland dress (£11.40) and knee high boots from Evans (£20). I dont need the boots but I wanted them for a long time. Am not buying magazines at the moment coz my lil gal who`s 13 mnts tears them or I don`t have time to read :D

Weirdly I also bought toothbrush, new tooth paste, and mouth spray for the ketosis breath.

I also bought a lovely black dress which does not fit lol but this will is my mini target two sizes down, if I can fit in 5 weeks in time for my friend’s wedding then great otherwise asap.

I like this!
Last weekend I bought a dress from next in the sale £65 reduced to.....................................................................................................£5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe
Bought in a size 12 (nowhere near fits!lol) But for that bargain price I HAD to have it!

I like this!
Last weekend I bought a dress from next in the sale £65 reduced to.....................................................................................................£5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe
Bought in a size 12 (nowhere near fits!lol) But for that bargain price I HAD to have it!

I promised myself I will not do this again, because I had full suit case of cloths that no longer fits which I gave to charity last time.

This time I am more positive, and setting mini targets, I am size 20 or more :eek:and the dress is 16 so not way off but it was on sale and from Monsoon. I think I will put picture.

the posh toothpaste is just fancy colgate one oxygen whitening stuff, my hubby usually just buys shops own rubbish x

Unfortunately Dutch (not what you want to hear Probs) whitening toothpastes are a load of crap, they take some staining away as they have an abrasive quality but don't actually whiten the tooth and shouldn't be used for daily use as they can be more damaging to the tooth that good as some can actually be quite abrasive... What you are looking for in a good toothpaste is a high content of fluoride ( over 1000 parts per million) and your OH is quite right to buy shops own brand really as it meets all the requirements :)

Back