This weeks weigh in!!

fatat40?

Hi all,

Well had my 5th weigh in yesterday (Monday) and I lost a staggering 6lbs in one week bringing my total weight loss to 2 stone since 3rd August. Just can't believe it!! I LOVE LIGHTER LIFE!!!!!!!!........(sorry for the outburst but had to share!)

That's great news!!! Well done!! Bet you feel great!! Xxx

fatat40? said:
Hi all,

Well had my 5th weigh in yesterday (Monday) and I lost a staggering 6lbs in one week bringing my total weight loss to 2 stone since 3rd August. Just can't believe it!! I LOVE LIGHTER LIFE!!!!!!!!........(sorry for the outburst but had to share!)

Fantastic and well done you!
Keep up the good work!!
Sexy xx

thanks all, sorry for bragging but I can't tell you how delighted I am with the losses. I'm now at 16 stone and counting. I know there's a long way to go but it'll be so worth it! Thanks for all the support.

fatat40? said:
thanks all, sorry for bragging but I can't tell you how delighted I am with the losses. I'm now at 16 stone and counting. I know there's a long way to go but it'll be so worth it! Thanks for all the support.

Hay your not bragging,your just happy!!
Good on ya hun!
Sexy xx

well done :D

That's great. So happy for you.

Well done !!
For newbies like me it is nice to hear of other peoples success and so please do post !!
I have only been on LL for 3 days. Its great to hear u have lost 2 stones in 1 month ........gives me motivation. SO POST POST POST !!!!! We share ur joy !
R U planning on starting some toning excercises ??

CONGRATULATIONS fatat40.
You must feel great. At the rate you are going you'll have to change your forum name soon!:D

Congratulations - amazing ;)

Hi fatat40
You don't show any stats. Are you male or female?
Are you doing LLT or LLC?
How tall are you?
How much do you want to lose?
Maybe you'll put some of these things in your profile.
It makes it all a bit more personal.
Good luck for the rest of your LL journey.:)

Well done you! I lost another 5lbs this week taking me to 21lbs in three weeks and want to shout about it too. Loving LL!!

Way to go! And you're not bragging - you are sharing your joy and excitement at a fabulous loss. Every time we read of such successes we feel a thrill because it goes to show that, with a bit of determination most of the time, we can do it too. Congratulations! Well done to all losers! Chin up to all others - your day will come x

well done Rachel. How's the puppy?
So many returners and newbies doing so well.
Congratulations everyone.:)

Rufus is a real mischief thanks SB. he's a rascal and super sute all rolled into one so it's hard to be cross with him! He's doing lots of growing and keeping me happy and active which is just wonderful. How are you getting on? Hope you're looking after yourself xx

Hi all,

Thanks for all the great comments.

Slenda, I'm female, 5ft5 started off at 18 stone and ideally want to get down to 11 as thats what the doctor said I should be for my height. I'm on LLT, will work out how to put all this in my profile, must get a ticker thingy!

Thanks again everyone for all the comments

Back