• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

This weeks weight in

:scale:Ive just come back from my meeting and again I'm pleased another 4lb of fat gone for good:party0049:My ketos did not turn a colour at all tonight:confused: dos anybody no why this can happen when its gone from light first few weeks to dark last week to no colour tonight:sign0009: any way I'm still chuffed at my weight loss :character00238:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

tishtosh

Hopeful for the future
Well done Lotty that's fab ... keep it up!
I wouldn't worry too much about the colour of the strip as you are obviously in ketosis as you're losing weight. However, you may have just drunk a lot of water before hand? Or just eaten a shake? Or a bar?
Whatever you're doing, Lotty, it's working so well done again!!

Lotty you are doing amazingly well, fab. Keep it up and you will be dissappearing quickly!

Cherry Plum

One day at a time
S: 15st12lb C: 15st12lb G: 10st7lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well done Lotty on this weeks weight loss.
If you've drank loads of water the stick will go a very pale pink or almost white.
If its dark then you've not drank enough.

thanks guys that explains why it was so pale had been drinking water just before test:thankyou:

Karen

Serial Foodie!
S: 19st7lb C: 18st2lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 49.6 Loss: 1st5lb(6.96%)
well done lotty. 4lbs is a nice chunk to lose! xxxx

scareypeanuts

Just one day at a time
Hi Lotty.

You are still beating me :p. Well done on your loss that is fantastic :D keep it up girl :)

Now back to me being EVIL LOL - I will beat you one day (evin laugh) HA HA HE HE :devilangel:

xx