This weeks WI and last week on TFR

kered

Gold Member
I was happy with another 4lb loss this week.

The Pharmacist only wants me to do one more week on TFR before going onto refeed/maintenance. Hopefully I will lose 3lb in the next week and that will just leave me half a stone to lose on maintenance. Her reasoning is that we can become a little drawn towards the end on TFR, but once you go onto refeed, your skin plumps up a bit, without gaining weight and you look healthier.

Just really want to tell all the new starters how relatively easy this diet has been and I dont regret doing it for a moment. I know in the first week or so you can look at the long term picture and get a little disheartened, but please dont, just take it one day at a time and the weeks soon pass and more importantly the pounds just fall off.

Good luck to everyone else weighing today.

Well done on your loss and good luck for your last week :)

For me to get into a healthy bmi range I need to be 9 1/2stone at most, so I was surprised when my pharmacist suggested that 10stones be my target? Perhaps he feels I'll lose the last 1/2stone on re-feed too? Maybe thats their policy? I'd rather be under the 9 1/2stone if possible though, so I have a little to 'play' with? So I might resist his target if possible and start re-feed at 9 1/2 stone.
This all seems completely hypothetical at 13-odd stone btw! LOL!

For me to get into a healthy bmi range I need to be 9 1/2stone at most, so I was surprised when my pharmacist suggested that 10stones be my target? Perhaps he feels I'll lose the last 1/2stone on re-feed too? Maybe thats their policy? I'd rather be under the 9 1/2stone if possible though, so I have a little to 'play' with? So I might resist his target if possible and start re-feed at 9 1/2 stone.
This all seems completely hypothetical at 13-odd stone btw! LOL!

Its surprising how quickly the time passes and you will be there in no time.
I felt like you at the beginning and wanted to stay on TFR until the goal weight, but her logic makes sense, she was quite in-depth about it all and is quite strict. I dont think all the Pharmacists are as strict as the one I see, but I will give it a go anyway and see how it goes.

Hopefully it'll fly! LOL!
I can't wait to see your final 'after' pics!

Hopefully it'll fly! LOL!
I can't wait to see your final 'after' pics!

Just keep logging on here and you will be fine. I couldnt have done it without the support and advice from fellow lipotrimmers.
I am now half a stone lighter that the slimmer pic above, but no more outings planned yet for any more pics...lol, that seems to be the only time I get my pic taken.
Good luck on your lipotrim journey, get the first few days out the way and you will be surprised at how great you feel.

Well done Kered, another excellent weight loss. You have done so well on this and have been inspirational for the new starters. Good luck next week with refeed.

Thanks so much Bev, I have the comfort of another 21 lt shakes before my re-feed, so one more week on the shakes then my new adventure - food.......lol

Well done Kered! What you didn't point out was that todays 4lb loss has brought you to a massive total loss of 4 stone!!! That is fab hun! Well done. Great determination. You are always so positive to boot!

Roll on refeed! Looking forward to hearing about all your new healthy foods! Well done again and you look fab!

Well done Kered, you have done so well and are an inspiration! xxx

Congratulations Kered and good luck with the refeed next week- will probably be joining you on that (off on hols soon so need to refeed before then).

Just wanted to say, you're looking great! ;)

whoooo well done kred!! :D

Are you looking forward to refeed?
How come you didnt want to get down to target before refeed?
Do most pharmacies tell you they dont want you to do anymore weeks on LT and ask you to stop before your target?

you have done so well and you look fantastic good luck on your last week xx

Well done chick!!

You shall be joining me and my worries on refeed lol!!

Congratulations and well done.
Don't forget us now that your a thinny! will still need your support

Back