thistime08

Haha dont make me get naughty!! xx

Just looked up dyna bands and i have something similar with my taebo kit! Ill give them a go xx
Im posting to myself here i know lol x

Ministry of sound workout lil? preparing for our night out??
What exactly are Dyna bands Nic? or any1? xx
Sorry hun ...was painting a wall and cementing floors lol
Dyna bands a a resistance band...yeah they are some thing like you device with BB boot camp i reckon it will do the same thing! xx

Yeah thought they might be similar hun ill try them! You remind me of my mum Nic, she can do absolutely anything! She reckons its because you have to when bringing the kids up on your own xx

You sticking with your tabeo thingy or you going to try dynas?

Yeah, its a case of if i don't do it noone does...because i cant afford to pay someone to do it for me:(

Ill give the taebo thingys a go seeing as though they are just sat there! Do need to tone my arms though xx

Hi all! :)

Now I am at the end of week 1 - I am going to start going to the gym - I got the timetable of classes tonight so I have worked it into my schedule. I am actually really dying to get to the classes - i feel really motivated to start doing it as I want to tone up and loose my chunk asap!

I hate my arms and my belly - i have a lot of work to do!!!!!!!! lol

Julz
xxx

Great determination hun, go for it! xx

You will do it ORANGE lol You go girl and all those classes will make you sleep really well too

Ill give the taebo thingys a go seeing as though they are just sat there! Do need to tone my arms though xx
i am sure you could do something with that to tone ya arms?

Yeah i remember an exercise from taebo where you hook it over your foot and swing your arm back and forward! Do something wont it? xx

Yeah, or you could wrap it round your hands hold one arm at the base of your spine and the other one at kinda folded in half reching down ...have tension then put up and bring back down slowly...does that make any sense hehe

Yeah it kinda does lol sounds like playing twister! That would get me toned im sure! x

ORANGE LOL

You will do it ORANGE lol You go girl and all those classes will make you sleep really well too

Lol! the future is bright on LT! Very orange indeed!!! :)

Talking of sleep I am finding it sooo hard to get up in the mornings?! Dont know if it is LT, stress from work or just pure laziness! lol

xoxoxox

Hey tracey how long did it take you to loose your 3 stone 3 pounds on LT? Thats about the same amount of weight that I want to loose!
xox

TFB - I find it hard to get to sleep and then wake up ...but i am determind to get an earlynight tonight!!!
TJ - yeah ...didnt quiet know how to explain it hehe but it does work i will see if i can find a link to anything similar xx

I was on the shakes for 10 weeks hun and lost that! Then lost 10lb in 3 weeks on refeed xx

wow - thats my goal - i tried to work out how much i can aim to loose each week and have set a goal of 10 weeks - glad to know u did it in 10 weeks also - def motivates me - its awesome to think i can loose 3 stone in 10 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

thanks tracy
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Youre welcome hun, its def achievable! I didnt have major losses each week either hun xx

why have you got rid of ya losses Trace it nice for newbies to see em hun xx

Back