Thomasina's final push!

oh no :hug99: hope you sort it out soon :) x

Thanks ladies. I think it can be sorted out but just not straightaway. But it was the first time we really sat down and I explained in detail the things that have happened and why they make me act/react in certain ways and I think he was a bit shocked by it all. I'm very good at putting on a happy face and pretending things are ok!
Since then we are both making an effort and things have been fine.
Wi tomorrow so fingers crossed!

I'm glad you were able to talk ... always the best way to go :)

Good luck for wi xx

Well lost .88lbs. My mid week wi was showing another lb on top of that but oh well! I seem to be losing a consistent amount each week and it is a step in the right direction. I think I just need to curb my snacking a bit atm. Everyone is bringing lots of yummy things into work and it is so hard to resist!

Definitely hard to resist anything at this time of year T, I was really pleased tonight when I came to work that there was a big fat zilch.....no goodies, waheyyyyyyy.

Well done on the loss babe x

Well done T :D - I'd be very happy with that if it was me! x

Thanks! Well after then I had a bit of a binge but it was very much needed- you know when you just need to get it out of your system!
Started back on tfr and doing fine apart from last night! We have naughty saturday where we eat whatever we want and I was doing well until N had cheesy puffs in the cinema and I knicked a few and that turned into a kebab! But back on today and fine. I think I may have a meal every saturday eve if it is going to keep me going! Having Christmas day and Boxing day off and then will probably stop around my birthday in March. Want to get all it off this time as when I was on lipotrim I stopped when I still had a stone to go :(.
Exante have also released porridge now so have ordered a box of that. Love porridge and especially in this weather. Hope it is yum!
Hope you ladies are all ok x

Oooo I'm really interested to know what that's like T :) x

Hope u are well hun, I'm going tfr in jan for a few week, let us know what the porridge is like x x

Hey Missis! Are you okay?? x

Thanks for your concern. Doing okish! Gone back on my anit d's as struggling a bit atm but going to make sure I go to counselling and get better properly this time!
Diet has been ok apart from I caught that sickness bug that has been going around so I'm just eating sensibly now till after christmas and then going back to TS. At my mid week wi I had lost 3lbs but on my weekly wi had lost more but not going to count it as I know it is just the dehydration from being ill!
Jan the Exante porridge is nice- I just need to play around with making it up as when I followed the instructions it was a bit of a runny lumpy mess! But not bad at all!

Glad you are okay T.

Hmmm, I dont fancy that porridge, I wasn't too fussed on the exante products and still have about 3 weeks left, but I might do 2 and a meal in Jan to get them finished off.

Glad your doing ok and v.sensible to get yourself off anti d's properly this time :) xx

Glad you're okay hon, look after yourself x

Happy new year!x

Happy New Year T :D:D xx

Back