Thomasina's final push!

Everything seems to be settling down for you now. DH sounds very sensible! The allowance is a good idea. The cards can quickly get out of hand.
Good luck with getting back on track with food.

Welcome back T, and glad the move has all went well. Hopefully the heating will be sorted real soon, it is definitely getting colder. My friend in Scotland has it on her facebook today thats its snowing up there, fingers crossed we can all avoid it, or at least have a LOT less than last year.

Still no heating but apart from that doing ok! The scales were showing 3.74 loss yesterday but back to 2.2lbs today! Silly daily weighing! But will have an official wi on weds. I am behaving with my allowance and at times we would have usually had a takeaway we have come home and had a salad. It really helps having N on board!

I also have another reason to lose weight now- I have been asked to be a bridesmaid in Feb :)
It is so strange and as they say god moves in mysterious ways but I have been feeling a bit low recently. I think the reason that I want a baby so desperately is I have been feeling a bit like I don't matter or really have a purpose or goal atm. I don't really have that many close friends after moving around so much it is hard keeping in contact but there is one girl who I have known for about 6 years and we call each other twinnies because we are so alike! Anyway we don't keep in contact all the time but when we do speak or meet etc it is just naturally iykwim! Anyway she has always been there for me and vice versa and she called me last night and said she wanted me to be her bridesmaid as I had always been there and constant in her life and she knows I would drop anything to help her etc. I feel so much better about things and it is so nice to know I matter to somebody! And the dress is gorgeous which always helps!

My goal for this week is to get back into exercising and know I'm working normal hours again I want to do and hour of cycling everyday. It is going to take a while for me to get there as I can only do about 20 mins atm but it is something to focus on. I was a fat bride I don't want to be a fat bridesmaid!

Well done on the loss up to now T, but good luck for the official WI on Wednesday.

Well being a bridesmaid will definitely give you more incentive to stick to a healthy plan. I am pleased thats its made you feel better chick xxx

Aw how lovely to be asked to be a bridesmaid! Glad you are feeling better about things :)

Sure weigh in will be good to you on wednesday :)

Ah isn't that lovely :D It's great to have a really good friend. And a great incentive for you there too.

I hope you soon get the heating sorted so that you can settle in properly. xx

That's a great incentive being a bridesmaid!x x

Ah that's such a nice story about your special friendship with your friend. Being bridesmaid will give you such a boost.

Thanks ladies- just got to organise the hen do now! Thinking something to do with burlesque but not sure whether to do a class or go to a club!
Wi this week and have lost 1.3lb. Not bad but my weight has fluctuated a lot this week and there are not flat non carpeted floors in out house which doesn't help. Haven't really stuck to my plan so much due to various reasons but I'm doing overtime for the next week and doing 11 hours shifts each day at work which helps!
Feeling more positive about it all so we will see!

I agree with you T, being in work does help you stick to plan, its my days off that I would tend to stray.

Well done on your loss :)

I struggle more when i'm at work but then my work does nothing to pass the time.

If I had a vote on the hen-do it would be going to a club because I would die with embarrassment at a class. But if all the girls are confident in themselves I'm sure it would be a great laugh xx

I'd say a club too!! and well done on the weigh in chick :)xx

I agree, the cub would be much more relaxed. Enjoy planning it all, it'll be great fun no matter what you do!

Yeah I think it may have to be- looked into classes but they are £25 each. Bit much I think!

Anyway something has snapped this week! I've been good all week and not lost anything and then yesterday ate what I wanted and lost a 1lb! Arghhh!
So sod it I'm going back on Exante. I feel truly fat again like I did when I started lipotrim where as before I wasn't that bothered. I'm hoping this will spur me on! My friends wedding is the beginning of feb so I want to be in the 9s by then. I don't feel any pressure from the others as both my friend and the maid of honor are big but I just want to feel comfortable!
Flaming weight!

Day one done and dusted! Woke up this morning with the worst headache :( but I I know it will pass!

Thanks Mary!
Day 2 done :) headache better but really tired so I'm off to bed! Night all x

Well done on sticking to TFR. Keep up the great effort.

Well done chick. Few more hard days then hopefully it'll be ok for you :)

Back