those that did and those that didnt

grubey

After the chocolate incident last week, I had a few days off. For whatever reasons, it happened and I am back on it today, made easier by the fact that I work in a busy post office and dont have time to think about food. For all those that blipped (planned or not) good luck with your restart and well done for those that didnt blip :)

After several false starts.....meals out and boozing....I begin today properly. Good luck :D

Good luck! I unfortunately blipped. After doing a week on Lipotrim and loosing 14lb I decided to change to sns. Ran out of LT on Friday and couldn't get sns until Sunday. Plan was to be really good on Saturday and just have chicken etc and straight onto sns on the Sunday. Well here I am on Tuesday and after having the last three days off plan I am going to get new start weight for today and officially start sns! I'm so disappointed in myself as I was just beginning to feel better and now feel really sluggish and lousy! Never mind, today IS the day! X

Good luck with your restart Sarah (and everyone else), have to agree with you I find this diet much easier when im at work, at home I tend to clock watch for mealtimes even though im not hungry!! What is that all about????? :mad:

Good luck with your restart Sarah (and everyone else), have to agree with you I find this diet much easier when im at work, at home I tend to clock watch for mealtimes even though im not hungry!! What is that all about????? :mad:

I know right, it makes you realise how much eating fills up time in your day. Ive always thought that if I had an ultra amazing social life and was always busy that I wouldn't eat crap at all

I think most of us are like that. This diet is as easy as anything during the week when I'm at work but now I struggle at weekends. I'm sure that I'm going to be like this in maintenance too so my maintenance plan allows me around 1200 calories during the week so that I have some extra calories to use at weekends for treats and alcohol as I know that's when I'm at my weakest. I hope that if I can treat myself occasionally, but not every day, I will keep the weight off. Time will tell I guess!

Back