though i would add a few pics including my fancy dress

Kezzerbelle

Silver Member
I thought i would add a few pictures one of before and one at nearly 2 stone loss (ok so its only the back of me but i do have a shape!).... It may not seem much but looking at my photos i can see the difference...And of course my winning fancy dress costume. Feel free to comment :p

Attachments

• DSC05095.jpg
    DSC05095.jpg
    495.1 KB · Views: 79
  • kez phone x 070.jpg
    kez phone x 070.jpg
    482 KB · Views: 82
  • Copy of KIMBERLEY FLECK 21 B'DAY 005.jpg
    Copy of KIMBERLEY FLECK 21 B'DAY 005.jpg
    386.7 KB · Views: 99
Oh well done, u look great! love the costume lol

Kerry I really wanna see these pics but can only get them up on my phone so can't really see.

I am sure you look great though and I shall have a proper look tomorrow at work xx

Brilliant Kerry! X

Hi Kezzerbelle

Hahahaha, love the fancy dress, yeah-but-no-but-yeah...brilliant!
Well done on your weight loss too, see ya baby shaking that a**. well done!!!

Hi Kerry,
Do you live in Tadley? Looks very much like my nieces school in that pic! I have probably seen you loads of times! What a small world hehehe
T x

And congrats on your results so far!
T x

Wow Kerry.. You can really see the difference!! x x

You really suit being Vicky Pollard!!!! pmsl x x x (I know you had to have extra padding)

You really look amazing hun x x x

Hi Kerry,
Do you live in Tadley? Looks very much like my nieces school in that pic! I have probably seen you loads of times! What a small world hehehe
T x

Haha Erm yeah I do, small world! :)

You have done so well hun! I can really see a difference xxx

Yep, I can def see a difference :) Well done! Love the Vicky Pollard dress up lol

xx

Love that Vicky Pollard pic..hilarious!! You can definitely tell a difference in the second pic, you look great..keep up the good work..xx

Back