Thought I'd give it a go!

I did it :) just drank fizzy water and watched a film! Felt loads better! Was supposed to fast today but then it all went wrong whoops weekend tomorrow so fast again Monday!

Whew, went into work for 7:45am and didn't get home till 7:30pm. Heck of a fast day! Still managed to somehow stay on target, though not very hopeful for weigh-in tomorrow. Too bloated!

Hard to believe I've already been on this diet for three weeks... I still refuse to watch my calories on feast days, but will see if I can do more exercise through the week.

Exercise will deffo help I did a long walk Monday combat class Tuesday and swimming wed and had lost 3 lb by thu x

Wow, that is really good! Ok, my cardio machine calculates calories burned so I'm setting myself a goal to burn 2000 before next weigh-in. That's just over half a pound's worth of calories.

Do you like exercise dvds? In swear by Kate's cardio combat and its really cheap on amazon. Tones muscles you dint know existed! Ha

It was date night with the hubby last night. We walked a couple of miles to the restaurant then I had a healthy pasta and resisted dessert. Cos I wanted to not cos I felt I had to and I felt miles better.really does change you doesn't it?!

Before 5:2

Attachments

• image-4016956196.jpg
    image-4016956196.jpg
    330.3 KB · Views: 273
Wow, that's an amazing result Heather!! How much have you lost in total? I can't wait till I see some more results. You've inspired me to keep at it! :)

On the scales probably about 3 or 4 lb but then I saw that pic and I'm not bothered about numbers. It's only been 3 weeks and I blew 2 fast days :/ but think I ate less on most feast days subconsciously!

Start of week 4 going well..... Fast day today and so far managing to stay on course. I seem to get the hungriest late mornings at around 10:30ish. I'm also doing more exercise, aiming to burn 2000 calories by this Friday.

I blew it again :( working from home is a killer!! I sit right near the kitchen and just keep creeping in!! Gonna fast tomorrow instead!

Oh dear! I bet that is nearly impossible working that close to the kitchen! Not sure I could do it either.

just did 20 more minutes on my cross trainer. Hard work with so little food!

Well done on all the extra exercise! I just bought a cross trainer and so hoping to really go for it too.

I find it hard when at home too. It's like the food in the kitchen is calling me to eat it!

Back