Thought I'd give it a go!

Haven't managed a second fast. Was out for our anniversary last night and had a few drinks so didn't think I'd manage a fast today. At least I've done on my first week back I'm pleased with that. I'm not binging on anything either so really feel like I've changed as last year I just fed my face because I was so fed up after getting back. It doesn't make you happy when you put weight on though! Haven't gone the gym though cos it's sunny and wanna go for a walk instead!

Didn't manage a single fast this week and wasn't able to stick to low carbs either! So annoyed with myself!

The wedding is on Friday and I'm debating fasting on Sunday, Tuesday & Thursday. What do you think? Crazy? I just know it'd make my tummy a bit flatter by Friday.

It's Sunday and I'm fasting! Woohoo!

I really need to...it will take at least two fasts to make up for this weekend!

Didn't eat a thing till 5:30pm and did loads of house work :) gonna have an apple soon to bring me to 500 cals.

Still gonna try to do two more fasts this week!

Thanks ladies! The first half of today was easy because I ate like a pig till 11pm Sat night! I did get quite hungry at around 3:30 though. Looking forward to some lovely porridge in the morning x

I have decided to give up dieting. I'm 30 in January and have dieted for my whole adult live spending a fortune in slimming clubs, weight watchers products, shakes etc I'm sick of losing weight always being on my mind and being obsessed with food.

I have no idea what I Weigh cos my battery has gone on my scales and it's actually quite good!

I'm enjoying the gym again and don't enjoy binging anymore.

Although 5:2 is only restricting 2 days a week it's still an obsession on those 2 days when I feel bad if my hubby has made me a coffee in the mornjng and I haven't measured the milk or he's kind enough to have my tea ready when I get in from the gym and doesn't know I'm fasting..

So I'm just going to try to be sensible, not feel guilty when I eat something naughty and carry on going the gym.

There-got it off my chest!

Wanna stay in the group though because I've got to know everyone and interested to see how things go! And hopefully share my non scale achievements!

Hi Heather,

You've done brilliantly on 5:2, losing a stone in weight, but I completely understand where you're coming from! I've dieted on and off for years too, and I go through period where I emphatically feel and say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I think it's great that you've incorporated exercise into your life regularly. I still need to work on that! Hope you do stick around because you've been a great support and inspiration! xx

Thanks! Think I'd have to say I'd lost it doing 6;1 though as I think I managed a week or 2 at 5:2 ha exercise is definately the key. It makes you feel better, stops hunger pangs and obviously burns cals! I do enjoy a fast on a Monday if I've had a bad weekend so will probably do a few but will be if I want to and feel like it rather than because I have to.

Vegas made me realise that even though I had so much naughty temptation round me I didn't wanna binge anymore. Yes I had pizza and chips but not all the time and ate very little chocolate and sweets and really think my mindset has changed.

Just want to be normal! Ha

Fairly easy fast day today. Feels good to have two fasts done already this week! Had four teaspoons of sugar in coffee today (60cals), cup of soup (44cals), and half a ready meal with 120g of steamed broccoli which made 498 total for the day :) Not too happy about all the sugar but it really helped get rid of a bad headache.

Well done :) sometimes you just have to do what it takes. I used to have a sugar free energy drink on a fast even though I wouldn't touch them usually!

Thanks! I haven't tried any of the energy drinks, thought I know caffiene does sometimes help with headaches.

I'm on my 3rd fast of the week today....going ok, but I've got a loooong day at work - 8am to 7pm, so it's going to be tricky! Feeling quite bloated again...I wonder if it's hard boiled eggs making me feel bloated?

I think I am giving up on the fasting and like heather will just do one if I feel like it not because I have to. I am just going back to plain and good old calorie counting. So much easier.
Well done on your fasts caz. Is it a wedding this weekend?

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Didn't feel hungry this morning so didn't eat until about 12 and had a healthy snack. It's weird how I'm not dieting but not binging! Think I might have actually changed my attitude to food once and for all!!

Woohoo, another 3lbs down!! So that's 9lbs lost in total so far, nearly a stone! :) The wedding is today Rach!!

I managed my 3rd fast for the week yesterday, but went over by 30cals. I really can't wait to see the 180's again. I'm tall so hide my weight fairly well, but I know it's there!

That's amazing caz! Well done! Have a great day at the wedding! Xxx

Back