Thought I'd give it a go!

Bit the bullet and bought a Nutribullet! Having a blend of kale, broccoli, carrots, apple, banana, almonds and flaxseed. Just tastes like a thick banana smoothie. Pretty good! I'll try to start my day with one every morning this week and see if I feel any different.

I got one for Christmas few years back not a posh one just one of them big things. It was a novelty at first but was costing a fortune and so much waste. The bullet looks great! X

Yeah I know a proper juicer would be good, but way too much hassle to clean. I'm hoping I'll be more inclined to keep using this. Gonna try a breakfast smoothie in the morning with oats! Woohoo! Lol

So it's been 3 weeks of no weigh, eat what I want etc and as much I've enjoyed life I feel disgusting. All my hard work pre vegas has been waster-not to mention money :(

What am I gonna go?

I know you really don't wanna weigh, but I think if your not weighing you need to at least measure? Either weigh and plan to weigh weekly thereafter or measure? Xxx

I feel exactly the same Heather. I've enjoyed no guilt July, but am def going to have to get back on some sort of diet very soon. Reality sucks sometimes!

I feel like I've corrupted you caz! Sorry!

It kind of hasn't gone to plan to be honest. The idea was to go to the gym most nights like I did before Vegas and to eat sensible but without diets.

Problem is the weather has been so nice that after a day in my roasting office The last thing I wanna do is go the gym so it hasn't been a true reflection of what it would be like if I did it in say October

I don't need to measure Carrie I can see and feel it and just don't know how to sort myself out :(

I get embarrassed at the gym cos I know my ex personal trainer will be wondering what the hell has gone wrong :(

Aaaaaagh promised myself I would never let myself get like this again

The main thing is you can see what's happening and I commend you for trying not to weigh but also wonder what could happen if you don't? Does that make sense? Sometimes seeing is believing and the shock might be what it takes? No weighing isn't working how you'd hoped and maybe try to do it this way again once summer has passed? Xxx

I know I did think if I wanna enjoy the sun and not go the gym then I have to compensate with what I eat and so maybe need to wait until I'm back in gym mode. Funny thing is when I do exercise regularly I don't crave junk so it's a win win!

The thing that bugged me about fasting was weighing everything so was thinking if I had stuff I didn't need to weigh it would make life easier

My carrot and hummus and 4 cheese ravioli from m&s come to 501 cals and I love both so that could be an idea?

I feel like I've corrupted you caz! Sorry! It kind of hasn't gone to plan to be honest. The idea was to go to the gym most nights like I did before Vegas and to eat sensible but without diets. Problem is the weather has been so nice that after a day in my roasting office The last thing I wanna do is go the gym so it hasn't been a true reflection of what it would be like if I did it in say October I don't need to measure Carrie I can see and feel it and just don't know how to sort myself out :( I get embarrassed at the gym cos I know my ex personal trainer will be wondering what the hell has gone wrong :( Aaaaaagh promised myself I would never let myself get like this again

Haha, no I'm more than capable of corrupting myself :) I think I wanted a break too and, like you, had all the best intentions about exercise, etc. but it just didn't work. It was far too easy to slip right back into old habits.

Busy week for me!

Attachments

• image-104279619.jpg
    image-104279619.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 42
Will have a look :)

So just come out the gym and it's still 25 degrees! Oh my god I was so hot and sweaty! God knows what it would be like at 6 pm!

Feel better for it now!

Well done on going to the gym in this heat! I went for a long walk yesterday and was sweating like mad.

I think I'm going to have to start fasting again :-( I'll give it a go tomorrow and see how I feel at work. My trousers are getting uncomfortably tight. Stupid delicious pizza!

Very warm weather. Too warm at times. I was sweating terrible after doing the Leslie 3 mile walk yesterday.

I had to go back to fasting as I was getting nowhere :( but loving the fasting again now and I lost 6lb last week.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back