Thought I'd give it a go!

Well done! That's dedication! There is a new boot camp at my gym on a Monday and Friday 6.30-7.30 am but i usually leave for work at 7.30 :( not sure I could hack it anyway ha prefer to exercise when I'm more awake. My new gym doesn't have a pool though and I do miss swimming. Went with mum on a guest pass at the weekend and loved it

Fasting again this week. I have my last weigh in before holiday on Friday would love to lose another 4lbs (what I've lost on previous fast weeks). That said my exercise has significantly dropped this week, giving myself a break after running the Wigan 10K at the weekend

Breakfast had let's hope the day goes fast

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Where abouts do you live? I'm from near Wigan! My cousins husband and his sister did the 10k run on Sunday.

Oh wow. I now live in Kent but originally from Wigan. My dad lives in Winstanley and other family Pemberton.

Such a small world!

4lbs off for me this week which I'm absolutely thrilled with. Combination of the run and fasting. I go on holiday on Monday and I am going 26lbs lighter than the last time my partner and I went away :)

Hey, how is everyone doing. I'm back from two weeks in Italy to a 6lb gain :-(

Going to fast this week and just done a 6.6K run - hoping getting back to the normal routine should lose it fairly quickly

Hi all!

Had a little read and I hope you don't mind me posting!

I do slimming world and I got to target and maintained for over a year but things have slipped so now I'm out of range. My best friend is doing this and so far has lost 10lbs so I'm giving it a go to see if it helps!!!

Had my second fast day today and hope I feel as good as I did after the first!

Hi all! Had a little read and I hope you don't mind me posting! I do slimming world and I got to target and maintained for over a year but things have slipped so now I'm out of range. My best friend is doing this and so far has lost 10lbs so I'm giving it a go to see if it helps!!! Had my second fast day today and hope I feel as good as I did after the first!

Hi!

I tried slimming world but we didn't get on!

How much have you put back on?

Hi heather!

I gained 4.5 on holiday but I was already out by 1lb, it's not much but I really need something to focus on!

I weighed last week and lost 4lb which is a lot for me in one week, I'm sure a fast day helped me!

I've got 2lbs to get back into target but I've had a wedding this weekend and be lucky to stay the same, more like a gain, that and it's star week :(

Back