Thought I'd give it a go!

Have lost my holiday weight just after 1 fast and a few days sensible eating :) just need to lose the weight I put on the week before by being lazy then I can start counting down again!!

Sounds like me! I'm back from holiday today - trying to decide whether to weigh in tomorrow or be good for a week first!!

Well poooooop. Just messed up my very first fast day after seven weeks! The in-laws phoned and asked us to go out for tea this evening. After repeatedly changing my mind, I decided to go ahead and go and fast either tomorrow or Saturday instead. We don't get to see them much so I wanted to go and enjoy it.

Still, bit disappointed in myself.

I have to alter my days all the time to accommodate all sorts of changes to routine and plans - that's why 5.2 is good!

Thanks for your support :) Woke up with a massive headache yesterday so am doing my second fast today. A Saturday fast isn't going to be fun but I'm determined, especially after all the crap I ate yesterday!

Well poooooop. Just messed up my very first fast day after seven weeks! The in-laws phoned and asked us to go out for tea this evening. After repeatedly changing my mind, I decided to go ahead and go and fast either tomorrow or Saturday instead. We don't get to see them much so I wanted to go and enjoy it.

Still, bit disappointed in myself.

You definitely didn't mess up, something came along that meant you weren't able to fast that's all, so please don't be so hard on yourself. Messing up is doing what I sometimes do & suddenly deciding to binge on chocolate on a fast day for no apparent reason! 7 weeks of sticking to fast days is amazing!! You should be proud of yourself!

Good luck with your fast today, Saturday is def the hardest day! I've done Fridays or Sundays a couole of times & can manage but find a real struggle. Don't thing I'd ever be strong willed enought to try a Sat though!

X

Wow that's brave!! I've been to grandmas today si homemade potato cakes with lurpak and a home made fairy cake. Off for an Italian tonight that's what weekends are for :) sweated buckets at combat this morning so burned some cals x

Your Saturday sounds about a million times better than mine Heather! Still, am glad I stuck to my 500 calories today. Hopefully no more weekend fasts for me!

Your Saturday sounds about a million times better than mine Heather! Still, am glad I stuck to my 500 calories today. Hopefully no more weekend fasts for me!

Well done Caz! For me a Saturday fast is as hard as it gets, so sticking to one just shows what great willpower you can have! :) Hope you get a nice loss this week, like you deserve.

X

Today's my first non fast day that I can honestly say I'm not eating just for the sake of it. Fasting yesterday was extremely hard but I feel great today, really full of energy. Love this diet!

Thanks! To be fair, I still had a bad headache so went to bed quite early! Yes it sure does change things. I find I'm eating much more veg than I ever did too x

Usually fast on a Monday but working from home so no chance. Fast tomorrow as out and about :) I'm trying 16:8 alongside it to see how I go...

I tried but wasn't totally successful. And still want to eat more!!! :( Not even hungry, just a horrible craving for chocolate..... Hope your fast day went better than mine! X

Anyone else fasting today? Just had tea and am busy making tomorrow night's tea. So far so good!

I've fasted today:)
Just ended with a detox tea! About 510 cals today - had chicken and veg baked with herbs and seasoning :) and a bit of fruit today! Will be interesting to see how I do on fri as I had fish and chips on the seafront yesterday! I really don't feel I go overboard on feast days, but so nice to be able to treat like that as on slimming world I'd either not have it or feel guilty and fed up if I did.. I had no guilt! :)

Back