Thought I'd give it a go!

I have a cold so just keeping calories low... last fast day was Monday :-( I don't like the eat water stuff... Bare naked noodles are ok though ;-)

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm scared of eating my noodles now! Had a good fast on Tuesday but then haven't done one since :( don't know where my willpower is! I haven't got any clothes for work as everything is too small but still can't stop eating!! I blame working from home as an excuse for not being able to fast but when I was a student and was always at home I hardly ate and did exercise DVDs! Don't get it :( x

First weigh in since I started this a week gone Thursday. Done 3 fasts, Thursday, Monday, Thursday. Lost 3.75lbs! Happy bunny!

I'm scared of eating my noodles now! Had a good fast on Tuesday but then haven't done one since :( don't know where my willpower is! I haven't got any clothes for work as everything is too small but still can't stop eating!! I blame working from home as an excuse for not being able to fast but when I was a student and was always at home I hardly ate and did exercise DVDs! Don't get it :( x

Sorry you're struggling at home! Maybe you could try writing down a brief paragraph of the main reasons why you want to do this diet, and how you'll feel once you reach your goal. If you feel like eating, force yourself to re-read this first. Who knows, it might just give you a tiny boost!

Well done that's great!! I don't weigh until monday night but sneaked on this morning ad had lost a few but not getting my hopes up as out tonight and tomorrow eating-again!!

Might try a different strategy for my fast tomorrow and eat three times. I could have yogurt with blueberries for breakfast, a large hard boiled egg for lunch, and a chicken breast with steamed veg for tea. What do you think? I guess the only down side is I might not get the same health benefits as I'd be eating more often. Hmmmm....

Got some Bovril to try on a fast day, and some of those 10 calorie jellies :) I think my headaches cold be due to not having enough salt on fast days.

My incentive!!

Attachments

• image-2869111233.jpg
    image-2869111233.jpg
    472.4 KB · Views: 102
My incentive!!

Great incentive!! My motivation is to get back to my 'pre-school' weight. I finished a PhD last autumn after spending the last ten years at school. It was one of the most stressful things I've ever done and losing this weight is part of my healing process!

Have decided to have no breakfast or lunch today, but will have three mugs of Bovril at lunchtime. That should ensure I get enough salt today. I'm also taking a 2lt bottle of water to work.

Fasting today! Not done it on a Monday for ages but out and about all day with work so hoping it won't be too hard. Have had a coffee cos I needed it but then going to try and last until tea time. M&s 4 cheese ravioli mmmmm

Have come to the conclusion that its definately boredom that makes me eat and fail diets. Hasn't bothered me one bit not eating today but if I'd been at home I would have caved! Gonna fast Wednesday too as another busy day :)

Just had the Slim Pasta spaghetti, with melted cheese triangles and mushrooms. Glad I didn't order loads from UK it was awful. Smelled like wallpaper paste and didn't taste much better. I like pasta but didn't like this. Have an awful after taste. I have one packet of rice to try, is it as bad?

Back