Thought I'd give it a go!

I totally agree, when I'm busy at work I don't eat at all. Boring day I'm down the crisp aisle.
Glad you had a good day.[
QUOTE=heather_85;6718982]Have come to the conclusion that its definately boredom that makes me eat and fail diets. Hasn't bothered me one bit not eating today but if I'd been at home I would have caved! Gonna fast Wednesday too as another busy day :)[/QUOTE]

Whew, this has been a tough fast day for some reason. Just had three Bovrils so far and it's 6:40pm. Getting ready to have tea. Can't wait!

I had weight watchers tomato soup ryvita crisp bread with a little philly light for lunch. M & s 4 cheese ravioli for tea options hot choc and sparkling water for snacks :) my grandma has just give me the date and walnut cake she has made me. Need to go to bed before I eat it its my favourite thing ever!!

How's the head been on the bovril Caz?
You gave me the idea to have a vegetable bouillon for lunch (12 cal) and I had a wm bread roll - had to eat something as started college so do t wanna be wobbly! Worked well and felt like soup!
Do you find you lose better on just evening meal then?

So far headache free! I normally get them the day after a fast though, so will see how today goes. I don't know if you necessarily lose better having just a single meal, but it is supposed to be better as it's technically a longer fast so you have a better chance of gaining all the other health benefits associated with fasting (blood sugar control, cardiovascular health, neuronal growth in the brain, etc).

I had weight watchers tomato soup ryvita crisp bread with a little philly light for lunch. M & s 4 cheese ravioli for tea options hot choc and sparkling water for snacks :) my grandma has just give me the date and walnut cake she has made me. Need to go to bed before I eat it its my favourite thing ever!!

How did you do? Hope you resisted! Naughty Grandma! :)

Have come to the conclusion that its definately boredom that makes me eat and fail diets. Hasn't bothered me one bit not eating today but if I'd been at home I would have caved! Gonna fast Wednesday too as another busy day :)

I do love the flexibility of this diet, being able to pick which days are best for fasting each week :)

Anyone else feel cold on a fast day? Last night I was freezing! I had to sleep in my slipper socks as my feet were like ice cubes. I know the weather has turned cold all of a sudden, and I started this diet in the summer heat! Could be interesting over the winter months

Right, there are just over 14 weeks till Christmas. If you keep going at your current rate, what will you weigh? If I continue to lose a pound per week, I'll weigh 188lbs with a BMI of 24.1 :)

Fingers crossed re the headache today :)
I was freezing last night and the early part of the day at college actually - couldn't get to sleep and noticed I was tense where my feet were so cold. Be interesting to see what wed brings..

I'm intrigues re the weight loss angle - I lost best my first two weeks when I had three mini meals - but that may just have been the mega change. I've tried both ways and have STS the last two weeks but I think the may be totm related.. Will see what this week brings. V close to target so slow. Which is fine as its not going back on :)

Right, there are just over 14 weeks till Christmas. If you keep going at your current rate, what will you weigh? If I continue to lose a pound per week, I'll weigh 188lbs with a BMI of 24.1 :)

Woo hoo, 24.1 would be great! Let's hope it continues at the current rate :)

Hope the headache stayed away today

X

Anyone else feel cold on a fast day? Last night I was freezing! I had to sleep in my slipper socks as my feet were like ice cubes. I know the weather has turned cold all of a sudden, and I started this diet in the summer heat! Could be interesting over the winter months

Yes, I always get really cold! So annoying, & also don't seem to sleep as well on a fast night. Tho this could be part cold related?

I've never noticed much diff in weight loss if I have nothing until eve or have small snack during the day. I generally prefer to save as many cals for the eve as poss so I can have a proper meal.

X

Hey folks. I've just found this thread :)

I'm giving this a go too. Lost 5lbs in as many weeks so far.

I have every other weekend off so I'm having what I want on those days and then aiming to stay to 1500 the others using Sw principles and fitness pal.

I've found 2 mini meals and a carton of fresh soup for tea my best way to get through the day :)

I have tweaked it a touch. I figure I'm the weight of a small man (14st, oh the shame I've put 12 lbs on this summer ) so I'm having 600 cals :)

Hi Applekath,
Can you give me a couple of pointers what you have for mini meals? I have been doing this for 2 weeks now and am not being very adventurous. Live in Spain so can't buy much branded UK stuff. Cheese and wine are my pleasure/downfall too!

My first week was great but if I drop to just 1lb a week I'll be near enough my goal of 9st 9, probably 9st 11 which is good enough for me :)

Hi Leigh, where abouts in Spain are you? My mum used to live near Malaga.

For example yesterday I had ....

Pack of Melba toast with low fat cottage cheese

Lunch was a tesco tinned lentil and veg soup

Dinner was a full carton of glorious Tuscan chicken and orzo soup

Total 591 cals.

You could just do smaller portions of soup to make it 500.

I do my nails and go to bed early lol.

If I could lose a stone by Christmas I would be at my ideal weight and would be sooooo happy!! Fasting today and been mad busy so it hasn't bothered me one bit!! X

Hi Leigh, where abouts in Spain are you? My mum used to live near Malaga.

For example yesterday I had ....

Pack of Melba toast with low fat cottage cheese

Lunch was a tesco tinned lentil and veg soup

Dinner was a full carton of glorious Tuscan chicken and orzo soup

Total 591 cals.

You could just do smaller portions of soup to make it 500.

I do my nails and go to bed early lol.

Thanks for that. I live in Murcia.

I have finally weighed in... I've lost 5Ibs since starting :)

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back