Thought I'd give it a go!

Have only managed one fast so far this week. My little dog had to have surgery and it's been really stressful. Hoping to get another fast in on Sunday though.

Weigh in this week. Not good. Fasted Monday & Wednesday kept under 500 cals and weighed Sat morning. Put 1.5lb back on! How the heck? Is it better to weigh day after fasting?

Aww how is your dog caz?

Leigh I wouldn't weigh after a fast cos you weigh light and then put it back on when you eat normal! It's annoying to gain but hopefully will catch up with you next week!

I'm only weighing in every other Friday so I can see what's going on rather than all the time.

Not been the best of weeks for me either. Had a melt down on my last fasting day due to lots of things going on at home and did a whole bottle of prosecco to myself lol

I'm only weighing in every other Friday so I can see what's going on rather than all the time.

Not been the best of weeks for me either. Had a melt down on my last fasting day due to lots of things going on at home and did a whole bottle of prosecco to myself lol

Sorry to hear we both had meltdowns! I'm trying not to beat myself up too much about it. Life just gets in the way sometimes! Will be good to get two fasts in this week, though I'm now waiting for the lab results for my dog, to tell us what the lump was that they removed.

Weigh in this week. Not good. Fasted Monday & Wednesday kept under 500 cals and weighed Sat morning. Put 1.5lb back on! How the heck? Is it better to weigh day after fasting?

I aaaalways weigh after a fast day, and if I feel I've enjoyed my feast days a bit too much, I might not weigh for a week or two so that I'm not disappointed.

Oh, nearly forgot! I saw a pic of me from the beginning of August and I looked a lot bigger! Can't wait to see what I'll look and feel like after another month or two :)

I aaaalways weigh after a fast day, and if I feel I've enjoyed my feast days a bit too much, I might not weigh for a week or two so that I'm not disappointed.
I am fasting today and Wednesday again. Hubby is away to he UK tonight until Thursday and I blame him for my alcohol consumption when I'm not fasting. ;) See what a difference no wine makes on my regular eating days this week.

Just weighed and measured...

Since 26th August I've lost
6lb
1 inch from hips
1 inch from bust
1 inch from waist
1 inch from thigh

Fasting tomorrow!

I've fallen off the wagon again :-( I ended up working an 11-hour shift yesterday which I didn't expect. The vet says my dog is healing nicely from surgery but may have cancer......expecting lab results tomorrow. I would fast today but I'm involved in a couple medical procedures at work in an operating theatre and I really don't want to feel faint!

I really want to get back on the diet fully, but feel like anything that adds to my stress levels is baaaad at the moment!

I've fallen off the wagon again :-( I ended up working an 11-hour shift yesterday which I didn't expect. The vet says my dog is healing nicely from surgery but may have cancer......expecting lab results tomorrow. I would fast today but I'm involved in a couple medical procedures at work in an operating theatre and I really don't want to feel faint!

I really want to get back on the diet fully, but feel like anything that adds to my stress levels is baaaad at the moment!

Aw hun, no wonder you're struggling with the stress of worrying about your dog & long hours at work :( *big hugs*

Really hope it's good news with the lab results. Maybe it would be best to take it easy for a couple of days & eat healthily but not necessarily fast - like you say, you don't want to faint!

X

Aww caz so sorry to hear about your dog :(

I'm soooo hungry today already :( asked my boss to call for breakfast on the way in aaaaaaagh where is my will power. It's the only problem with fasting, when you blow it you do it big time. If I wasn't fasting I would have had a 200 cal bowl of. Cereal and be fine until lunch... Now god knows what ill end up with :(

Seriously considering doing weight watchers again but really want this o work. My results above seem good but really it is just the weight I put on on holiday so back to square one :(

Sorry too to hear about your dog Caz. I am the opposite with stress and worry, can't eat and the weight falls off me. I can only drink weak tea. I love dogs and treat mine like a princess, so if anything happened to her I'd be beside myself.
Weighed in this morning, 150lb, so it's just fluctuations. Happy with that, will fast tomorrow, 'cos I'll want a drink with hubby Thursday night when he gets back from UK.

Fingers crossed for your dog caz.

I managed ok today. Little bit over as my dinner was vile! ( micro noodles) so had a couple of Tuc biscuits and melon pack.

Not expecting to lose this week though as far too much vino consumed ;-)

Back