Thought I'd give it a go!

Well, it feels great to have another successful fast under my belt ;-) I was busy at work which really helped. I had two giant mugs of chicken cup of soup from Waitrose (48 calories each) during the day, then had a small chicken breast on a wharburton thin with another mug of that soup for tea. I'm thinking soup is going to be a huge help this winter!

I need to get me some low cal cup of soup! It's very limited what I can get here. I had one last night too, was 135 cals though :-(

Hey, sorry for late reply. Yes even with wine but I only wi every fortnight on my Friday off.

I've also upped the exercise. Did a seven mile walk last week and eleven miles yesterday. Sixteen miles on the push bike

Wow, that's an impressive amount of exercise :) Can I have some of your fitness / motivation please.....?

X

Well, it feels great to have another successful fast under my belt ;-) I was busy at work which really helped. I had two giant mugs of chicken cup of soup from Waitrose (48 calories each) during the day, then had a small chicken breast on a wharburton thin with another mug of that soup for tea. I'm thinking soup is going to be a huge help this winter!

Yay, well done! :)

I love making soups, esp in the winter. Hard to get anything as warm & satisfying with so few calories.

X

Is everyone still with me?! You better be!! :)

I'm enjoying that wonderful 'morning-after-fast' feeling. Great to be getting back on track. Usually when I fall off the wagon, that's it, I quit!

Yes I'm here. Had visitors for 3 days so fasted Monday and am fasting today. Don't think I was too naughty, but glad NOT to be eating much today :) Sounds awful but glad no company again for a few weeks as I feel kind of guilty and bloated on the days not fasting. Hoping to eat less on those days now we're home alone again. I don't feast, but I'd like to maybe do 1000 cals, get a good loss.

I've had girl flu this week and haven't felt like eating in the day but been stuck on the couch all night comfort eating so haven't managed a fast :( haven't been the gym either so feel terrible :( back on it now but not fasting until Monday x how's your doggy? X

That was the reaction to the acai tablets!!

Attachments

• image-3291068695.jpg
    image-3291068695.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 82
I've been to the out of hours. It's a severe allergic reaction so got strong anti histamines and steroid cream :( they can't say for sure its the acai but it has to be I haven't had anythjng else new x

Aren't they supposed to be 'natural and healthy'? Hmmmm.....

Yeah :( all the reviews were really good so thought I'd try them but wish I hadn't! A lovely end to my week of flu! Can't wait to get back to normal and eat healthy and go the gym!

The flu is just horrible. It's def no time to be on a diet! I'm always wary of anything marketed as 'safe and natural'. At the end of the day, it's still a chemical of some description.

looking forward to fasting today, armed with Tesco Thai chicken mug of soups, at 47 calories per mug :)

Had a bowl of cereal this morning and going to have a quorn cottage pie shortly. cereal is 200 cals but keeps me full so well worth it! have finally stopped with the comfort eating! Hopefully back to the gym tomorrow!

Too much has been going on for me to get fast days in this week but have upped the exercise to hopefully balance it a touch!

Fasted yesterday but felt grotty all day. Never had this burst of energy I've heard about, I always feel tired.......
Anyway, had visitors (again) for three days and ate out mostly, so pleased to see only a 3/4 lb gain. Hopefully this will improve after Thursdays fast.

Finally I've managed to plan a fasting day today! I've had a boiled egg. Lunch will be a carton of glorious bns soup and tea will be another glorious soup, chicken and orzo. 512 cals :)

Note to self, do not drink too much the night before you fast as it makes you feel like CRAP all day! Here I go again, doh!

Back