Thought I'd give it a go!

Drink vats of water lol.

I only had one slip up yesterday of a biscuit with my tea.

I've stayed the same this fortnight though which I'm happy with as only managed one fast day and have had a lot of wine. Big cycle ride planned for tomorrow and big walk on Sunday. I need to get back to 13st as my chap now weighs less than me! :-(

Aw we all get like that sometimes! I tried on a dress I bought and have never worn 'cos it's tight, but was a bargain. I'm hoping to get into it and it look better for next Saturday when I go to a dinner dance. Hopefully it will spur me on to be good and not have any massive blowouts this weekend. Got anything like that to inspire you?
I just can't behave myself! Sick of dieting, counting, fasting etc etc :(

Yeah my mums renewing her vows in Vegas next year and there is only one of the bridesmaid dresses I want and it's too tight but still thinking of buying it! Lost 2lb at weigh in so must have been doing sonething right! Rash and girl flu have cleared so deffo back to body combat on Sunday!

I've only managed one fast this week unfortunately. I only got 3.5 hours of sleep yesterday and had a 10-hour shift at work so I decided trying to fast would just be too punishing! I have next week off work so not sure what I'll do then either!

Don't beat yourself up, stress just makes it worse for some people and lack of sleep..........hate that!
I'd struggle to fast with a week off work, unless I set my self up with a list! Love lists me. Tasks to do. Also lots of time to research new low calorie foods to try out, freeze for busier days. Or, have a week off dieting, don't go mad and get your head sorted for the week after? Have a good week off and good luck![

QUOTE=xxxCazxxx;6776515]I've only managed one fast this week unfortunately. I only got 3.5 hours of sleep yesterday and had a 10-hour shift at work so I decided trying to fast would just be too punishing! I have next week off work so not sure what I'll do then either![/QUOTE]

Thanks very much Leigh! I logged on this morning to have a moan about how fat and crap I feel, but reading your post has changed my mind! I def want to use this week to get my head straight and CHILL! I might try to take up meditation.

I'm still not sure if ill fast during my week off, but I definitely want to start relaxing more and exercising. I haven't done any exercise in aaaages.

Had just under 400 calories, two rice cakes with low fat cheese triangle for lunch, lovely (not) and two spicy bean burgers with green beans for dinner. Quick walk along the promenade with the doggy for a bit of exercise. Blue satin dress that looks painted on WILL look ok on Saturday (I hope) but I do have another dress in reserve ;) just in case.

Hey everyone, it's gone a bit quiet. Y'all having a week off? I fasted Monday and am doing today, for the 'big night out' on Saturday. Tried the dress on this morning, looking better.....might jus be a go-er. Bad news is it looks like I may have a hiatus hernia :sigh: I have all the symptoms but my doctors can't see me to confirm it until Monday. Anyone have one, know some-one who has that can give me any tips? I understand my diet will have to change. Popping antacid pills like they are going out of fashion.

I'm still here! Having the week off work and the diet, but plan to get back on it Monday! That dress sounds like a great incentive. I could do with something like that to aim for... Sorry to hear about your hernia. My husband had an umbilical one a few years ago and it was a minor operation to repair it.

Im here! Going back to weight watchers has made me realise why I started 5:2 in the first place-sick of counting everything I eat and worried about how many points are in a meal that someone makes me! I've started getting out a lot more with work so not at home much so I'm gonna get back to fasting on Monday and really try to stick to it for Christmas! Not long until your blue dress now! Let us knkw how it goes!!

Even though I've had a really good fasting week and low calorie the other days, stayed the same. Should only weigh in every 2 weeks but couldn't resist it. Oh well. Nails are now done, all sparkly, will go with blue dress or reserve black one ;-) Daren't eat much tomorrow through the day just to try keep tummy from bloating, but gotta eat something or I'll be as p*ssed as a rat after one glass of wine and it's not the place or time to show myself up! Don't think they are keen on surgery for hiatus hernia over here, but hopefully all will be revealed on Monday at the doctors. Read up on food and drink to avoid, spicy food and alcohol. If I can't get a work around that I may as well shoot myself!! I love a good Indian and a glass (or two) of wine.

I'm debating on whether to weigh myself before I start again. I fear I may well have gained everything back, but it's probably best to see I guess. I might have my first fast tomorrow (Sunday)..... Not looking forward to going back to work on Monday!

Had a terrible weekend one of my kitties died yesterday and I'm heartbroken. Felt sick at first but then the comfort eating kicked in and I scoffed a chippy tea cos I couldn't face making anythjng and then chocolate. I let things set me back so easily :( I'm desperate to lose weight for Christmas even if its just so I can afford to put a bit back on. Really need to control my binging on feast days as that's what set me back. X

Oh Heather so sorry to hear about your kittie, they are just part of our family and I can understand you feeling down. Would love to get 1lb a week off up until Christmas. Just been to the doctors and she thinks the swelling in my chest is just a pulled muscle. I'm not so sure she fully understood me as I got nothing for the severe acid indigestion. Showed her what I was taking and she said just keep taking them. The dress was ok!! The actual night was a bit of a let down as there was a Spanish wedding downstairs from our function so they got priority and we got poor food and service. But, hey, I got the dress on and other than a little tummy ache from holding everything in when I was stood up, I felt a million dollars so it was worth it :)

Wooooh congrats on the dress. Fasting today had 4 ryvita crispbreads with philly lightest for lunch. Having quorn lasagne and sugar free jelly for tea and then an early night! Gonna fast Wednesday too as I'm out and about with work so makes it easier. Saw myself from the back in the mirror today and it's disgusts need to focus! Xx

Back