Thought I'd give it a go!

Atta girl! Good luck with the interview! Just one fast can make such a difference to how your clothes feel don't you think? I am really missing the fasts this week, been dining out A LOT and feel quite bloated, but I'll be back on track next week, life's too short!
Going to fast tomorrow. Haven't planned but I'm out in the day and then got a job interview at tea time so will be nervous anyway! Plus my suit is on the tight side! I also have an Halloween costume to fit in on Saturday!

Yep, was in bed by 8:30! My fast went ok yesterday but unfortunately my weight stayed the same this week :-( It's my fault for eating so much crap on non-fast days. Must stop!!!!

I think my biggest problem has always been carbs. I eat faaaar too many starchy carbs, like white pasta, bread, etc. I'm going to try my best to only eat good carbs this week and see if it makes a difference to my weight loss.

Well I failed again :( have no will power. I went in the remploy factory at Blackburn as it was closing and they bought us all breakfast and there were chocolates everywhere! Why I can't say no is beyond me! My interview was at 6.30 pm and I got out at 7.50 so we called for Chinese on the way home!! It went really well though so that was the positive for the day wish me luck ladies :)

Good luck Heather, quite a long interview so that's a good sign ;) When will you know?
Caz I'm the same, love carbs and they love me, particularly my tummy, thighs and boobs! Feeling like a whale now, our current guests leave tomorrow, :wave_cry:but son & daughter in law arrive today :eek:, so we're all out for an Indian. Family are having a few days away in Barcelona next week so I'm looking forward to fasting then.

Thank you :) supposed to find out today so sat by the phone :( working from home and its Friday so not attempting a fast but have made appointments on Monday to make sure I'm too busy to eat. Not long until Christmas and I'm way behind on my weight loss! Aaaaagh

Thank you :) have been so down these last few months which I think is why I have over eaten and failed so many fasts. I need to lose weight before I start to fit in my suits but I'm determined to be the slim confident solicitor I used to be! I'm thinking if I post my fast day meals, weight and measurements on here every week it might make me stick to it! Out having drinks tomorrow for my cousins baby head wetting thing and then a Halloween party at night :) have a great weekend ladies xx

Fit in my costume! Just wore leggings as I'm not brave enough to go bare-was too short!

Attachments

• image-788182467.jpg
    image-788182467.jpg
    468 KB · Views: 61
Actually can't wait to fast tomorrow! Have been such a pig this weekend it's unreal. Please help me to stay on the wagon! Out of curiosity how much have you all lost and in how long?! X

Heather the costume was fab, you look great lady. I 'had' lost 7lb in the first three weeks but after last week and this coming week, I'll probably be back to square one :mad:

Back