Thought I'd give it a go!

I started mid July and had lost 8lbs, but now trying to get back off what I gained unfortunately! It had been coming off sloooowly, about 1lb per week. I'll be very pleased if I can get back to the 8lb mark this week.

Fast day complete!
Sugar free energy drink
1.5 litre of water
3 quorn fillets
Quorn cottage pie
Mini milk
Sparkling water
Options got choc!

Me too!

tesco light choices chicken cup-of-soup x 2
discovery wholemeal tortilla wrap
grilled chicken breast with steamed carrots & green beans
small fresh fruit cup

felt like a really healthy fast day :)

I'm not even hungry now. Considered back to back fasts as I can't do wed or thu but think that would kill me. Weighed myself last night and I've put weight back on :( knew I had my clothes felt horrible again after a long weekend of being greedy!

Thanks for sharing what you have had, it's very useful! I did a sensible day yesterday but as my family are still here, I still had a couple of dances with the Captain (Morgan and coke last night) however, family off to Barcelona today for a few days so tuna & tomato mini thin for lunch, tea and coffee with skimmed milk and dinner when I get in TBA. On 2-8 so probably some cock a leekie soup.

OMG My husband makes me so mad sometimes!!! Just called him to see if we had any green beans at home as I'm bringing back a Quorn meal (picked up from here they are low calorie).
Yes we do he says, so I tell him what I'm having later and he tells me, "You are supposed to be fasting" he just doesn't get it. He's had to fast for blood tests etc. so he expects me not to eat anything at all. Grrr I said I'm working out what I can have upto my 500 cals and he says "You don't have to eat them all, it's UP TO 500 surely??? Anyone else married to some-one so annoying???

Not impressed with the Quorn meal, cottage pie, very bland.
Any other low calorie ideas you ladies are using would be much appreciated.
Think we'll go to the market Saturday and get loads of veg to make a soup.

Ha ha love how you call your husband annoying! Mine doesn't quite get things but he does try. He has a physical job so can afford to eat more and I think I've just tried to keep up since we moved in together! I eat beetroot with my cottage pie. The lasagne is nice? Quorn chilli is also low fat? Wanted to fast today but was supposed to be out for tea wth a friend. I had breakfast etc and then she said she couldn't make it so could have fasted after all grrrrr!

Well I've had almost two weeks of visitors and eating out, so managed two fasts this week while our family are in Barcelona. Happy to report I only put on 3/4 of a pound! Over the moon with that as we'll be out tonight and tomorrow night :D then no more visitors until Christmas so I can really knuckle down.

Keep forgetting to tell you...remember when I bought slimatee weeks ago? I think it worked! I hadn't fasted at all for about 2 weeks but had a cup every night and lost a good few lb!

Well, I've kind of gone off track again this week. Hubby asked if I wanted to have tea out on Thursday and I just couldn't resist! I've eaten tons of junk food this week too :-(

I'm glad I fasted on Monday though and I have somehow managed to exercise twice this week (probably out of guilt!), which is good. I'm seriously considering fasting tomorrow to make up for Thursday, though Sunday fasts suuuuuck!

Should we set ourselves a goal for Christmas? I'm thinking I would LOVE to weigh 190lbs, which is about a stone less than what I am now.

A stone before Christmas? Wow I wish!! Shall we?! Guess what? I've bought the bridesmaid dress for my mums wedding today and its way too small! Incentive :) does anyone fancy some 30 day challenges? Squats? 30!day shred? X

Hi everyone :) do you mind if I follow this thread too? Been 5:2ing since Monday, was finding it quite simple and fasted tues and thurs, then got to yesterday and had a bit of an 'I'm hungry' meltdown!! I am watching what I eat around fast days too, but treating myself to cinema popcorn tonight and can't wait!!! Stuck out yesterday and feel loads happier again today so glad to say I'm still on track! Would love to do a 30 day challenge, the squat one is meant to give you amazing shape!!! Xxx

I don't recall reading that, tell me more, what is it?

Keep forgetting to tell you...remember when I bought slimatee weeks ago? I think it worked! I hadn't fasted at all for about 2 weeks but had a cup every night and lost a good few lb!

Oh Caz I wish I could get a stone off by Christmas! Half a stone would do :)
My family leave for UK tomorrow so tonight I should have been out with them for a slap up meal but I've felt ill all day, this acid reflux is killing me! So home alone, well with the doggy. Fed up :(
Heather, good for you, dress bought so you WILL get into it!
30 day challenges?? Tell me more, I don't know much about the squat thing or 30 day shred?
Camz welcome! I am from Hartlepool originally, near you. Where in Durham are you?

Wow, Xmas is sooner than I thought! I'm still going to try to get as close to 190 as possible. I need a goal to get myself focused again.

I'm just outside the city centre Hun :) I'd love to have lost a stone by Xmas, 9.5lbs to go, in around 7 weeks doesn't seem too unreasonable!

My other half and I are dieting together and last night we went to the cinema. I don't think he is eating anywhere near enough cals on feast days (usually around 1000) so we decided to have a 'treat' at the cinema last night. I had some popcorn (cals are HUGE - but really enjoyed it!) and OH had two scoops of ice cream. About half an hour into the film we had to leave as OH felt so sick and dizzy and I am wondering if it was his body reacting to sugar after a week without any?? Any advice ladies??

Xxx

Back