Thought I'd give it a go!

Welcome camz :) feel free to share any tips-I need them ha!!

Ate so much last night and woke up feeling crap! Going the gym in a bit before breakfast to hopefully burn some of it off! Fasting tomorrow who us with me?

I'm a Tuesday faster :) would rather do monday but as a teacher with Monday PPA I can't bear the thought of a whole morning in an office without the option of a snack haha!! Tues and Thurs are my days, thurs easiest as on duty so only get a lunch break!! Xx

Not heard of that happening, but it may well be the case! I don't really 'feast' on the other days I try to stick to 1000 cals like your hubby. As I type I'm just thinking........last time I had a choc ice type thing, I felt sick rest of the day. Maybe it is too much of a sugar rush!
I'm just outside the city centre Hun :) I'd love to have lost a stone by Xmas, 9.5lbs to go, in around 7 weeks doesn't seem too unreasonable!

My other half and I are dieting together and last night we went to the cinema. I don't think he is eating anywhere near enough cals on feast days (usually around 1000) so we decided to have a 'treat' at the cinema last night. I had some popcorn (cals are HUGE - but really enjoyed it!) and OH had two scoops of ice cream. About half an hour into the film we had to leave as OH felt so sick and dizzy and I am wondering if it was his body reacting to sugar after a week without any?? Any advice ladies??

Xxx

Thank you for that, we've been sticking to 1000-1300 on average on no fasting days so that could be it! Xx

It really does taste ok. Green tea makes me gag but can handle this. Just seen how small my dress actually is! OMG I need your help to spur me to get in it!! Just done day 1 of 30 day shred!

Think I need a miracle rather than motivation! Didn't realise it was so small!!

Attachments

• image-3043426155.jpg
    image-3043426155.jpg
    506.9 KB · Views: 72
Have you heard of the insanity workouts? I am currently selling a brand new unopened full box set, as OH and I both bought it separately before moving in together and have of course only opened one.

I did the first month a while back and dropped over a dress size whilst still eating quite badly!! Xx

Yeah I've seen the adverts it looks great but expensive! I'm dreading losing weight then putting it on at Christmas and needing to start again!

This time last year I'd lost a little over 2 stone with slimming world and was feeling great - over the year I've put all but 5lbs back on (have lost about 6 more now ;-) ) and I really don't want to come to that again!!

I'm hoping if I enjoy a few festive treats over Xmas whilst still fasting for 2 days a week I might be able to maintain!!

Gosh losing weight is so hard isnt it? X

I lost 2 and half stone with weight watchers when I was 17/18 I kept the majority off until I met my hubby 6 years ago. I gradually put on a bit at a time and was somewhere between 1.5 and 12 stone when I got married in June 2013. I've gone from 12 stone to 12 9 since then but have never got below that. I was 12 stone when I went to Vegas in May this year then have put it on and on except for losing a few lb then puttin back on. I went away to the lakes in August and went up to 12 st 13 which was my pre ww weight. I was so fed up and lost quite a few lb pretty quick but didn't get back to 12 st I'm so fed up and just want to get back to the old me!

OK Heather, I see what you mean. But it's such an important day, you will do it. :) You're fasting today aren't you? Is that on top of this 30 day shred? What about trying three fasts this week, every other day? Maybe on the extra fast allow yourself a hundred or so more calories?(Haven't had time to read the links yet about shred or tea). I can't do green tea either, I just have coffee with skimmed milk splashed in it. Ooops better get myself to work.

With working long hours at work I've struggled to fast lately. I'm going to try to exercise a lot more this week and eat more healthily overall and see what happens to my weight. If I don't see any kind of a loss I'll have to go back to fasting I guess!

Just got in from the gym. Had an energy drink on my way to work and a banana at lunch! My quorn lasagne is in the oven while I have a shower then I'm gonna have jelly for dessert and options hot choc before bed! Back in the game!!

Back