Thought I'd give it a go!

Lol I will see what the next week.brings! Trouble is my TDEE is only 1600 ish calories and I can easily go over that! In the week it's easy as I usually only have lunch and tea..but the weekends? I just eat rubbish! Good luck to us both! I only want to lose half a stone why is it so hard lol! X

Sent from my SGP311 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Having a meltdown :( just dug out my old weight watchers stuff. I lost 1st 6 1/6 in 12 weeks getting to goal then maintained and stopped going to weigh ins for a bit before deciding I wanted to lose some more and losing another stone. Where has that person gone?! Is it just me that had these arguments with myself?! Ha ha

Thanks for your kind words Leigh. I'm trying not to let my emotions completely ruin any chance of weight loss, but it's certainly not easy. I've decided to fast today and see how it goes. Mondays are definitely the easiest as I hardly ever work overtime. I'd like to fast today, and stick to zero sugar & good carbs the rest of the week. My new goal is to see the 190's again before Christmas, and I'll be happy with 199.9!

Wow, that's pretty impressive! I just tucked into bed after my first fast in weeks!

Welcome Ice Queen! Hope you do better than I've done! xx

I had egg chips and beans for tea all within my cals :) in bed now looking forward to tomorrow! Have started taking slim fast shakes to work cousin so used to not eating when I first get up. I enjoy them and they have loads of vitamins in x

Actually managed a 2nd fast this week. I didn't intend to, but I didn't take anything to work for lunch so just had 3 of those light cup-of-soups, then a chicken breast with salad for tea and an apple. Will try my best not to over-eat today and ruin it all.

I wanted to fast again today and thought it would be easy as I'm at court all day but then remembered that were Having a gathering and take away for my step sons birthday tonight. Wish I had the willpower to just put something in the oven but will I?!x

Morning all!! Can I join you guys? Started this this week. 1st fast Monday, 2nd today! Belly already rumbling!!! Oh dear!!!

How long have you all been doing this? What are your losses like? How much have you lost in total?

Xx

Welcome :) I'm a bad example as I have no will power and only manage one fast a week if that :( I've lost half a stone since eng of August which is terrible but I'm desperately trying to get back into it as it really does work! X

Still half a stone!!!

It's now 14.45 & I'm starving.

Has some homemade soup 120 cals & carrot 50 cals.

So ready for my dinner. Hurry up 5!

I have also lost about half a stone. Been doing it for a few months. Problem is I live in Spain and gets lots of company, so although I stick to the fast days rigidly, I get lots of company and eat and drink out a lot. It kept the extra weight off during that time though. Visitors have stopped now, so hopefully things will improve. I think my body got used to the fast days as I was eating the same stuff virtually every fast day and cutting out breakfast, which I never used to do. So today, two minute porridge made with water, same tuna and mini thin bread sandwich for lunch and just had raspberries with natural yoghurt. Have about 70 cals left so I'll grab a Ryvita later when I have a carb attack!! Good luck.

I agree the good thing is you can have blow outa at the weekend and never put weight on if you fast at least once! Would be great to lose weight then just fast once a week to maintain x

Fantastic Heather! I have no idea how much I've lost. After going off track for a few weeks I daren't weigh myself! Will definitely fast again on Monday, and if that goes ok will see about doing a 2nd day again :)

For me, this is w really hard diet to get back into once you go off track. Fasting is not always easy, especially if you're a comfort eater like me!

I only managed one fast again but it always makes ne feel better after a weekend of overindulging! I'm finding it easier with my new job as I'm busy and don't work from home. I've also stopped buying treats completely and then I'm not tempted and have broke that cycle of having skmething sweet after meals!

Back