Thought I'd give it a go!

Well done on 10lbs!

My 1st weigh in lost 3.5lbs ?.

However still not completely convinced by the diet, so not gonna weigh in till Xmas eve now. Or even end of jan!!!! So I don't see the Xmas fluctuation!

Partner has his the scales so no scales hopping!!!

Hi I'm a returning 5.2 dieter - I did really well, lost a dress size and bought skinny jeans but my mother in law started ww and needed a diet buddy - I couldn't stick to that so have probably put a bit on. A few failed fast days later - I successfully fasted Saturday so getting there - fast day today. My new physio thinks I should be ok running again in a couple of weeks so that should help.

Well Done Caz I did Tuesday and am doing today. Dentist this morning so that should stop me eating for a few hours!
Heather good luck with the shopping, let us know how you get on. Gonabslim I had a good first week but it's slowed down quite a bit now. Hope yours doesn't! I'm not getting the results in numbers I want but didn't take measurements and I do look slimmer. Lovehate carbs (I'm a carbaholic) I don't do a lot of exercise so if that's the key, maybe I need to step it up!

I caved in & begged for my scales back. Want to be sure the plan is working.

2.2lbs off this week. So 5.6 in total over 4 fasts. Gonna weigh again after my 6th then that will be it till Fast 15.

Well Done Caz I did Tuesday and am doing today. Dentist this morning so that should stop me eating for a few hours! Heather good luck with the shopping, let us know how you get on. Gonabslim I had a good first week but it's slowed down quite a bit now. Hope yours doesn't! I'm not getting the results in numbers I want but didn't take measurements and I do look slimmer. Lovehate carbs (I'm a carbaholic) I don't do a lot of exercise so if that's the key, maybe I need to step it up!

I couldn't exercise when I did 5.2 before but I do have to watch my carbs! The key for me was getting the normal daily calories right 1500 for me. I did slow down on the scales but something has happening as clothes bigger. Fast day 2 today

From my shopping trip and makeover with my mum yesterday! Have lost my double chin!

Attachments

• image-1499212567.jpg
    image-1499212567.jpg
    328 KB · Views: 59
Fingers crossed for another successful fast today. My trousers are feeling much looser this morning, even after an indulgent weekend :)

Nope I've put weight on again :( just because I have had 2 Christmas meals and the night out in chester :( determined not to stay pigging out already though.
Haven't been the gym since I started my new job I feel minging :( on the plus the comfort eating has stopped cos I'm too busy to eat at work. Planning on using my time off wisely and going the gym as I finish on Friday for almost 2 weeks. Anyone planning on fasting over Christmas? X

I'm off for just under two week as well. Can't wait! I'm really not sure about fasting over Xmas. I really want to enjoy myself, but don't want to lose momentum again either! Maybe ill compromise and just do one fast per week over the holidays...

There's no way I'm fasting over Christmas but need to exercjse even if it's just waking! I don't wanna get back of my post holiday weight after Christmas or it's like starting from scratch-need to keep focused!

I stood still again so I am not fasting as from now. Will try not to pig out and start again in the New Year. Hopefully the fast will kick start some weight loss and I will probably go back to Slimming World after a couple of weeks. Just found out yesterday I am being made redundant, which is difficult to sort out in Spain, my Spanish is rubbish! Hence I'm sat here at 5.30am as I can't sleep. Only been working a year so probably not entitled to much if anything :-(

Back