Thought I'd give it a go!

I'm trying to keep busy! Had my nails done in my dinner hour which took my mind of eating! Ha

Gonna do some packing then personal trainer at 8 and then bed! Ha

X

You look amazing in that dress!

Not sure on app...are you using a heart rate monitor? They make burn a lot more accurate. It is perfectly possible to burn that much in 30 mins, and you do sweat less outside. Anyway, I guess unless you are eating the calories back it doesn't matter....

Well done for the walk / run tho :) I started with the c25k program and have since done 2 marathons....

Two marathons is amazing!!! That much exercise HAS to really speed up weight loss. I'm starting running again, but very slow as I severely sprained my ankle the last time I tried, about three months ago.

Yay, just got my first 'Wow, you're looking slim' comment! Feels great to have others start to notice :) I feel like I've gone off the rails on non-fast days this week too. It's weird....I probably haven't lost any weight this week (will know tomorrow) but do feel slimmer around the waist.

Wooooh! Well done caz keep it up :) I've had a shrinking violet body wrap today for an added boost. I need to stop wasting money on my bloody weight id be rich if I was thin ha x

Fasted yesterday but for some reason I still don't feel hungry this morning. Very strange.... Am going out for tea tonight so might see if I can go without food till then. We're having Thai and wine so will be loads of calories!

I've kinda fasted today too. Lost another 2lb :) determined not to let my guard down yet! 2 more sleeps until vegas!!

Just tried high intensity interval training for the first time. Absolute killer! I only did it for 5mins and I was breathing so hard I thought I might faint!

Am making it easier on myself next week - going to have low cal ready meals on fast days with packs of pre-prepared veg. I also ordered a few of those 10cal jellies for an evening snack

Hi caz your doing great. I also have low calorie jellys in the cupboard. Amazing that they are so low. Ive stocked up on ready meals too. Great idea!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Awe thanks Lisa! It's sometimes so hard to stay on track, but coming on here & sharing with others like you who are doing it right along with me certainly helps!

I can't believe how many calories I've had this weekend...too many to count! Today I'm going to have another go at interval training on my cross trainer. Hope I don't pass out! I downloaded a neat app for timing each bit of the exercise.

Whew, just did another short round of interval training on my cross trainer, followed by a few intervals of high intensity star jumps! Only about 15mins of exercise but it's a killer!

In case anyone's interested, the app I'm using is called Seconds Pro.

Fasting today....it's 11am and I'm hungry! I had a 4-day weekend and definitely over indulged! I guess I'll be playing catch-up for a week or two now, but it was worth it!

For lunch I'm having a Tesco chicken fajita ready meal at 282 calories. Much more than I usually have for lunch on fast days and I'm hoping the extra protein will help fill me up a bit. For tea I'm planning another chicken ready meal, but with lots of added veg.

Back