Thought I'd give it a go!

Not exercised yet as not long been in but hoping to have a walk later.

Have had cereal, banana, apple, quorn sandwich on brown, a yoghurt and having quorn chow mein shortly so not bad?!

Did another 2 mile walk tonight but I think I'm going to have to rest my stupid ankle for a few days now :-( I don't think it's ever healed properly after a bad sprain. What cardio can I do with just my top half? Hmmmmm....

Finished today under 1200 net calories :)

Shadow boxing is great! Welldone. And good luck with the no weigh challenge, I'll weigh 11th then no weigh till mid August? Xxx

1200 net calories isn't a lot! I woke up this morning feeling like I fasted yesterday. I have my food for the day planned, but can only eat all of what I want for tea if I do a bit more cardio tonight....weird feeling, but it's probably the right mindset to get into - if I want to eat a burger for tea with a big salad, I have to work for it!

1200 isn't a lot at all. It's equivalent to slim fast isn't it?

I've had a bowl of sultana bran and got quorn roll for dinner with apple and banana and whatever mum makes me tonight!!

Funny how I don't choose the naughty options even though I'm not counting x

I think 1200 is like slim fast, yes. I'm hoping to just be able to do it this month as a kick-start. The trouble is, any alcohol on the weekends would put me straight over :-( Shall I have no alcohol this month, or allow myself to go over 1200 (a bit) on weekends? Tough decision...

It's no guilt July remember!! You have to enjoy yourself at the weekend or you feel deprived and that's when you binge. Or I do anyway. I never drink in the week at all usually but it was sunny one night last week and I sat outside with a vodka and it was so refreshing and actually stopped me eating cos we were outside chatting x

I'll take your advice with a smile on my face!

Am not doing any exercise today I don't think... Just sticking to 1200 cals. Having a baked chicken breast salad instead of a burger.

Combat was good it's so much fun. It's group kick actually with the funky music Iove it.

Not done too bad food wise but been having butties at dinner so too much bread for my liking.

Need a plan B for next week.

Spinning tomorrow and Saturday morning :/ I will get back in shape!

Hope combat was good... Well done, you both sound so on top of it! I fell off the wagon yesterday evening but doing well today. mental battle, getting through those first few days!

Me too! Trying not to beat myself up too much for it, and to get right back on track :)

Feeling pretty unhealthy after having takeaways two nights in a row :-( I'm going to use this feeling as motivation to make another big pot of bean soup for my lunches. I'm also aiming to have only baked or grilled fish, chicken or turkey for tea this week.

I usually either eat out or get takeaway/chippy on a Friday but I went spinning last night and didn't feel like junk so we had a homemade curry with brown rice and I felt so much better last night and this morning! I still had a ripple and a vodka with diet coke too :)

Back