Thought I'd give it a go!

I want to make a commitment for just a single day as a baby step. So tomorrow, I want to eat no more than 1400 net calories, and do at least 30mins of exercise. That should be doable, right?

I could never teach. Have no patience with kids. I'm bad enough with clients ha
Haven't been the gym since sun :( group kick tomorrow though :)

That link is from my kick class but I must have been on hol luckily!

It's so much fun would recommend looking to see if any local classes near you x

Hubby bought home a giant pizza last night, leftover from a work's do. I'm ashamed to admit that I ate two pieces right before bed, but threw the rest out this morning. One of my weakest times is when I first get home from work - I'm always hungry and want to unwind so eat loads of crap before I even have tea. The rest of that pizza would have been gone today when I got in. lol.

Mmmm pizza :)

I've met my goals today - no sugar, no grains, 10 min abs, 10 min cardio.

I ache like crazy after doing the Killin Michaels dvd two days ago....so ill def have a go at the linked workout, but when I can move my legs again!

I had the yummiest dinner - treated myself to steak, roasted veg, with greek yoghurt, raspberries and flaked almonds for pud :)

I love pizza too! As long as you don't have it every day it won't kill you. I love asda's pizzas yum

Went for a nice walk in the sun after work-keeps me out of the cupboards! Ha this nice weather isn't helping me go to the gym :/ didn't go to kick oops

Starving now just debating what to have!

Oh no, what have I started with this pizza malarkey? Haha. I like the thought of making homemade pizza again.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to stick to my commitment to even a single day. I SUCK!! I had mostly healthy foods all day, just too much of it and no exercise! Trying not to lose all hope...

Pigged out yesterday and feel utter rubbish! I hate the morning after fee-need to remember this next time I'm tempted to be a complete pig!!

Back