Thought I'd give it a go!

Oh my god just got on the scales...I'm practically back to where I started :(

How can it be so easy to put weight back on :( it's not fair.
Fasting tomorrow then I'm out fri with the girls, at the races Saturday and hungover Sunday...

It's awful isn't it? So not fair! I'm still afraid to get on the evil scales of guilt and self loathing (that's what they should be called anyway!)

Maybe you need another impending Vegas holiday to motivate you?

I'm really excited as I just booked flights to go home to America for thanksgiving. I'm hoping to use this to motivate me to finally lose some weight as I don't want my friends and family to see me like this!

I just don't know what has got in to me. Just been trying dresses on for the races tomorrow and look disgusting!!

I didn't know you were from America?!? Where Abouts? X

Awww! Wish I'd met someone from Vegas online and moved there hehe

Back to the gym this morning first time over a week feeling a bit better! At the races today and still don't know what do wear-wish I had my pre Vegas body :(

Done a healthy food shop to come tomorrow so can hopefully get on track now that the hols aren over.

Next mini break is centre parks in September with the girls and most are skinny pretty girls so don't wanna be the fat friend so need a mini goal for then

Have fun at the races today, we've got to allow ourselves a treat and some fun from time to time. I'm just back from a 10K run and have a day of chores ahead of me!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Had a great day at the races :)
braved the gym with a hangover this morning and felt better for it!
this thread has been ongoing for over a year can you believe it?! I prob weigh more than I did then :/

Ok, gonna break out of denial mode and weigh myself in the morning <gulp>. Regardless of what I weigh, I want to lose 20lbs before I go to the states at the end of November. I'm planning to start 5:2'ing again properly tomorrow. I bought a lovely fresh salad bowl for lunch and will add some chicken or turkey slices.....might have a hard-boiled egg for breakfast.

It's 10:30 and already pretty hungry! Went and got some emergency sugar-free gum and a big bottle of water. I'm planning to have half a quorn lasagna for tea with steamed green beans. Yum.

Just made a nerdy spreadsheet spreading the weight I want to lose over the 15 weeks before I go on holiday. For quite a few weeks I'll just need to lose 1lb, but there are a few where I'll need to drop two. Fingers crossed! Trouble is, I'll gain it all back while I'm there!

You might not do? If you lose a lb a week that's sensible and shouldn't come back on so easy. I did 12 nights in vegas and didn't really put any on. Found my boots weigh I'm slip from mid June and was like half a stone less than I am now and that was after vegas :

i just can't fast don't know what's wrong with me at all. How do I get back into it?!

Yeah I shouldn't gain 20lbs in 10 days! I could easily gain 8-10lbs tho, with my Mom's cooking and going to all my old favourite restaurants! I'm hoping I don't though.

I think with fasting you have to be really motivated to stick it out. It goes against all our natural instincts to go hungry when we're surrounded by food! I'm hoping (praying) that my trip home will be enough motivation.

So far so good today. It's nearly bedtime and so far I've had 470cals. Really can't wait to have a smoothie for breakfast!

I think having an incentive always help so just keep thinking of thanksgiving!

I don't know why I can't do it anymore, think its because I'm in the office most of the time at work. Was always out at court when I started and didn't get time to think of food but struggling now I'm mainly in the office.

On the plus side my husband is glad that my boobs have come back ha

Yay, first successful fast in a looong while! Tesco didn't have the Quorn lasagna so I just had a Birds Eye crispy chicken fillet on a wharburtons thin. Not the healthiest tea but it got me through. I also had a 10cal jelly so finished at 480cals :)

Back