Thought I'd give it a go!

I must admit when I did the fasting last week I never felt hungry. Though do think I over did it at the weekend with sweet things and alcohol! When will we learn?!

Only doing it every other week when my other half is working evenings so hoping I can keep it up

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fasting again today. I ate like a PIG last night after work :-( I'll be surprised if I achieve my goal this week, but we'll see. I'm going to go back to weighing every Friday morning after my 2nd fast.

Another fast under my belt and a 2lb loss :) Yesterday was my easiest fast yet as I never felt hungry. I bet it's because I ate loads of carbs the night before and was also really busy at work. Looking forward to a super food smoothie for breakfast!

So I had a reality check at the gym last night and enough is enough.

I've done an asda shop to come tomorrow with plenty quorn fruit and veg. I've also bought 10 cal jelly and fizzy water

Fasting Monday and thu. I've planned what I'm having for the whole day Monday in my fitness pal already.

Been spinning this morning and booked spinning Monday and Friday next week and group power Tuesday.

Please help me stay on track!!

Great! Didn't you say you booked another Vegas holiday? Perhaps you could use that as an incentive.

I can't recommend enough fruit, veg, etc smoothies on non-fast days. My hair and nails have already started growing faster. This morning I had a really nice spinach, carrot, blueberry, strawberry, orange, banana, pumpkin seed, almond, oat bran, flax seed and coconut milk blend.

Oh my god that must cost a fortune?

I've been having smoothies for breakfast this week anyway but nothing that fancy ha

Vegas next May so big close enough for me to as motivated as I was unfortunately!

If I keep creeping back up then ill he'd up where I was and put weight on at Christmas then have a big panic again.

My aim is still to be 'normal' by my 30th so if I can just lose it before then hopefully I'll be able to maintain afterwards....

It's actually not too expensive as I only put a small amount of each ingredient into each smoothie, and freeze any extra bananas before they go off ;-)

Are you mentally and physically prepared for your fast tomorrow? I still need to figure out what to eat.....might have to nip to the store later. I'm planning to fast Mon & Thurs as well

Yep! We'll I will be when the asda man arrives ha hope there are no substitutes!

Carrot and hummus for dinner

Quorn fillets and veg for tea

Baby bel, mini milk, 10 cal jelly bad sparkling water for snacks

Then spinning at 6.30!

X

Fasting this week too, menus all prepared and a good carb load the night before I start! Good luck with the week ladies

Was feeling really groggy before so put that YouTube group kick thing on and 45 mins later I feel great! Gonna have a shower and then a nice Sunday roast!

Exercise deffo helps with perking me up!

How are you both doing? It's 11:40 and I'm starting to feel quite hungry! Have a big salad and chicken deli meat for lunch, at 150cals.

Oh I'm not doing mine till Wednesday. Hope the day stays good for you.

I'm definitely a fan of splitting my calories across three meals. Don't know how people just go all day without anything!

So far so good!

Had my baby bel hummus and 10 cal jelly

That's me done until tea time. Going the gym 6.30-7.15 so will delay tea! Early night then ha

Hope I manage it not been successful since before Vegas!!

Good luck!

Back