Thought I'd give it a go!

You can do it Heather!!!!!!!! Be strong!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just keep thinking about an early night and how GOOD breakfast will be in the morning xx

Still going strong!

Just had my tea which was tasteless if I'm honest ha good job I can have a mini milk for dessert

Went spinning and had loads more energy!!

Gonna have a bit of a pamper to pass an hour then early night.

It's not been bad at all really. Still think it's unsociable though-didn't come down for coffee with the hubby this morning amd just made my own tea when usually he would make something and we would sit Down together after the gym x

Great going!!!

It does feel a bit unsociable sometimes. I had a chicken fillet on a wharburton thin while he had a ready meal. We did manage to eat together at least. Our other halves should just do 5:2 with us!

Think trev would die of starvation! We did ear together sometimes if I saved my cals for evening meal.

Veg chow mein was a fast favourite. I had zero noodles and he had normal

Currently sporting a strawberry and cream face mask! A 20 min lie down :)

That face mask sounds lovely. Hope you didn't eat any of it! Haha

Congrats on your successful fast day!! I'm finishing on 498 calories ;-) Bring on my breakfast smoothie!!

Well done ladies. Hope I can be as strong tomorrow.

My other half works shifts so do my fasting when he's working at late, we wouldn't get to eat together so it makes perfect sense. I'd definitely find it harder of he was eating a normal meal and there is no way I could convince him to fast with me.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
I've eaten like a normal human being today! And just even the gym!

Feeling good :)

Now to sit down and do the work I've brought home :(

I've felt really good this week too....loads of extra energy and sleeping better.....no idea if it's the fasting or the smoothies, but I'm going to try my best to keep both going!

Lunchtime reached and so far feeling great. No hunger which is good, drinking lots of water. Let's hope the afternoon goes as well

Hope your still staying strong :)

Yep. Cycled home from the station, soak in the bath and then chicken salad for dinner.

Off to bed now as up early tomorrow

Well done :)

I'm not very organised but at court in the morning so gonna survive off water for as long as I can then maybe grab carrot and hummus on my way back.

I feel like I'm eating far too much on non-fast days, but will wait and see what the scales look like in the morning. Evil scales!

Planning to have lunch as late as possible, then have tea at around 7pm and hit the duvet early.

Back