Thought I'd give it a go!

I'm actually fasting again today. Wanted to see how my body responds to back to back. Just back from lunch and feeling good, will have to see how the afternoon pans out.

Not to rub it in but so far I wouldn't say I've ever felt really really hungry.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So I'm a complete failure!!

Did well until court finished. Then had a work experience girl with me so bought her coffee and got myself water.,,,. Went to pay and didn't have enough money so had to pay on card and min £5 spend so got a caramel macchiato!!!

Had no idea of cals so thought sod it and got a soup and brown roll for lunch :(

Been to boots and I'm now 12st 9 :( absolutey gutted its like a stone more than Vegas :( I did have suit jacket and shoes that I don't usually but STILL

Your not a complete failure. Your trying to address it so to me that's positive. Keep trying and you can't fail xxx

Not a failure at all! You had a great fast day on Monday :) I wondered how tough it would be to fast while functioning in court! I guess you'll be used to it in your job, but it just sounds stressful to me.

To add to the other comments your not a failure. I am structuring my days to avoid any situation where I could be tempted. I think in the same situation I would have said sod it.

Draw a line under today and pick another and start again

Ah we'll coffee and tomato soup never made anyone fat !

Wish I'd not weighed though cos I've felt better this week with all the exercise and thought I'd list. Surely how I feel is more important x

Well done!

Gonna be Tuesday now before I can fast grrr

Got all my gym classes booked for the weekend so hopefully my loss will catch up next week. Maybe it's all the crap I ate last week which had made me weigh more this week x

2lb lost on today's weigh in absolutely thrilled! Well done Caz on your loss Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My other half if working so I'm doing Monday and Tuesday and planning on spending most of tomorrow training so hoping for a big loss come the end of the week. 4lbs more and I'll have lost 2st - we go away 3 weeks on Monday and would love to have reached it by then.

Back