Thought I'd give it a go!

Thanks.

I started in July last year, lost 1.5st by February but have really struggled with this second half stone. Starting the 5:2 has given me a real boost again

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks. Fast for today is a fail, OH home unexpectedly for dinner so eating together. Will still fast tomorrow as planned

The kiddies porridge pots from asda are only 36kcals made up with water. Worth a go on a fast day? Xxx

My other half if working so I'm doing Monday and Tuesday and planning on spending most of tomorrow training so hoping for a big loss come the end of the week. 4lbs more and I'll have lost 2st - we go away 3 weeks on Monday and would love to have reached it by then.

Two stone is amazing! Do you want to lose much more than that?

Today is gonna be tough.... Didn't sleep well and it's freezing! Just want a nice warm coffee and porridge :(

I never sleep well the night before I return to work. We'll have to be stroooooong today. What are you planning to eat? I'm having my usual big salad with sliced chicken deli meat for lunch, and then a Birds Eye crispy chicken on a Wharburton thin for tea as late as possible. I find the protein really helps. xx

Two stone is amazing! Do you want to lose much more than that?

Thank you. I want to lose at least another stone after that to get me back to my lightest adult weight. I think BMI wise I could stand to lose more than that but we'll see. I cycle and run a lot so overall I am healthy so never put too much pressure on myself.

So far I haven't eaten anything and haven't planned my day! Will probably get my carrot and hummus for lunch 153 cals and not sure about tonight.

I've got quorn and lettuce coming with my asda shop tonight so maybe a salad?

Sounds like a good plan!

I can go no longer....gonna have to have lunch. I have a busy afternoon so hopefully no time to think about food until I leave work.

Lunch done and feeling ok. Thankfully crazy busy day so work is keeping me occupied, less time to think about food. That said looking forward to prawn stir fry tonight

I'm almost always cold on fast days.....particularly in this weather!

Yeah, salads aren't great for this time of year.....might have to go back to very low cal soups filled with veg.

I stayed late at work so will be eating later ha

Hubby has put tea on!! Told him I was fasting this morning he must have forgot! Hard to be annoyed when he's being nice but still....

Either have to try and calorie count what he's done or let him have double and make something else x

This has gotten you into trouble before! I'd prob try and calorie count it. You've been strong all day it'd be a real shame to give in now!

He was doing the ironing when I got in too! Im so lucky <3

I'm just gonna weigh out the new potatoes and have put a quorn steak in.

Even got cals left for something sweet x

OMG your other half seriously needs to train mine!!!!

Hmmmm, id be too afraid to weigh until after my 2nd fast for the week. I'm too easily discouraged!

Back