Thought I'd give it a go!

Ha ha he's so good don't know how I found him! He's ironing whilst I'm on my phone...

He even hand washes my bras!!

Starving now!!

Weighed myself and I'm just gutted. 12st 7. Why do I let myself go so much I have to start again every time?! Tried 3 outfits on for work this morning cos I looked awful in them all :(

If only I could fast every day for 5 weeks!!

Attachments

• image-2779008680.jpg
    image-2779008680.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 38
Ha ha he's so good don't know how I found him! He's ironing whilst I'm on my phone...

He even hand washes my bras!!

Starving now!!

Weighed myself and I'm just gutted. 12st 7. Why do I let myself go so much I have to start again every time?! Tried 3 outfits on for work this morning cos I looked awful in them all :(

Hang in there! You've been doing great when you get into the swing of it, particularly with your exercise. That stone will come back off in no time x

Im hitting the sack. Another fast under my belt, and I had to work for this one!

Mmm fruit smoothie and skinny latte for breakfast
Never tasted so good!

Quorn wrap for lunch and grapes and raw cashews to snack on!

Great job sticking to your guns!

I woke up at 3:30am with a killer headache. Thankfully I went back to sleep for a little bit and it's slowly faded. I wonder if I didn't drink nearly enough water yesterday....it sure was a difficult fast. I'm enjoying a fruit n veg smoothie this morning too!

Very excited. I just got the ok to drop a day at work, sometime over the next couple of months. As I have a long commute (2.5 hours per day), this will give me a lot more space to do what I want. I'd love to look into doing some private therapy work, and perhaps even writing a self-help book!

Very excited. I just got the ok to drop a day at work, sometime over the next couple of months. As I have a long commute (2.5 hours per day), this will give me a lot more space to do what I want. I'd love to look into doing some private therapy work, and perhaps even writing a self-help book!

That's great. I also have a long commute so can completely understand why you'd want to work less days. My plan is to eventually work from home for a couple of them but need to create the business case for it first.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's great news!! I worked at a firm 10 mins from home once and 4 days a week and the difference is unreal.

I went swimming before work, nipped home to see the cats at dinner and throw washing in etc

Had time to make proper meals and stuff too

You will love it :)

So far I feel loads better today compared to Tuesday....not feeling headachy, shaky or weak....yet. Although my tummy has been grumbling, I don't feel all that hungry...yet.

I'm likely going to be quite busy until after 1:00 so will be having a late lunch :)

I wasn't hungry this morning. Just had my carrots again!!

Not anything planned for tea really need to get organised!

Got a weekend of parties this weekend so will be ready for a fast on Monday x

I'm actually hungry now! I do somtimes think it's easier going without!

Once you pop you can't stop!

Luckily I don't have any food in my drawers so it's tough!

Going the gym at 7 so thinking of staying late at work so there is no temptation to eat when I get home.

Back