Thought I'd give it a go!

I don't find it hard at all. It keeps me busy, stops me eating and curbs my hunger! Plus I seem to have more energy now. I'm so hungry now though just been talking about baking for half an hour which isn't good on fast days ha

Had quorn, egg, beet root, pickles, lettuce and grated cheese for tea after the gym Mmm

Gonna have a 10 cal jelly then off to bed!

Feel like I'm getting back on track!

Roll on breakfast!

Put on 3lbs!! I did have a lot of food on non-fast days, but didn't expect this!

Guess I'm going to have to start being more careful :-(

Try not to worry foo much about the scales. They do strange things sometimes.

When I got my new scales this week my hubby got on them at tea time and then before bed and there was like a 3lb difference. Wish I'd not bought them really as it can be disheartening when you feel great and he scales say something else.

Thanks Heather. I do feel really bloated this week, so I'm hoping a lot of it is just fluid retention! I guess we'll see what the scales show next week.

I felt miles better this morning mu stomach looks flatter and feel healthier. Forgot how good I actually felt after fasting-need to remember this feeling next time I nearly cave!just want a personal trainer now to tone up but will have to win the lotto first

Have a big appetite after fast days!

Found they curbed my hunger last time I did it but struggling to not overeat :/ hope it still works-I'm not doing anything too bad but just constantly puckish!!

I never know if I'm overrating or just eating a normal amount cos 2000 goes a long way really if your eating sensibly. Just seem to be hungry a lot .

Went to a party last night and he ordered fish and chips for everyone ! I don't eat so just had chips and then a piece of chocolate cake and a bottle of wine :/ 2000 cals didn't go far last night obv!

Thinking of buying a size 12 dress for my birthday party abd then I've got another incentive!!

That's a good idea. I was a size 12 a looooong time ago.

Ready to fast tomorrow? I might just have a couple low cal cup of soups for lunch.

I am actually I feel awful!
Another party last night so another bottle of wine and a buffet. Feel so sluggish today.

Going shopping now so will have to see if I can see anything new for a change

X

I feel like this weekend's been a bit of a bust. Spent most of Saturday in bed with a fever :-( Feeling better today though and managed to wash & Hoover my car and did tons of laundry.

Looking forward to getting through another fast. This will be week 4 of getting back on track!

It's rubbish when your ill at the weekend isn't it?

I've had a good weekend, relaxing in the day for a change and family parties at night

Just had my mum and stepdad round for a lovely Sunday dinner

Work tomorrow :(

Looking forward to a fast- good weekends always mean one thing-over indulging!

My mum just brought my bridesmaid dress back so I stupidly tried it on! Now I just want to cry!!

I don't know how I'm ever gonna lose it

Think 5:2 might keep me same but cant see me losing.....

Fed up.com

Back