Thought I'd introduce myself here

WiiMii

...instead of just barging in and posting all over the place! :p

I'm going under the name of WiiMii (as I do a lot of wii fitting). I started Exante total solution on Thursday and have stuck it out 100% so far :D I am very chuffed with myself!

I have long-ongoing problems with emotional eating so I am hoping to break out of that with the safe abstinence from food that exante offers.

On top of that I've put a lot of weight on in a very short period of time and the effects on my mental and emotional well-being have been devastating. I just needed to get the weight off ASAP, so that's how I ended up here.

So far the diet is going great and I already feel LOADS better about myself :D

I was 12stone 10lbs when I started and am aiming for 9stone, so wish me luck (please!) :eek:

Hi there:) welcome and hope u enjoy ur journey:)

a very warm welcome from me too! :)

Welcome..........I think you have done the hard part.......the weekend....not long for weigh in....good luck xxx

Good luck i'm sure you'll do fab, impossible not to with all the encourgement on this site, they're a faboulous bunch of people.

BF

Good luck ... your doing just grand!! Lots of support on here all the time and very helpful tips to help you through x

Thank you everyone! What a warm welcome :) I have successfully gotten through the weekend of seeing my husband stuff his face and not given in once for a nibble of what he's had. I'm feeling really very proud of myself! :)

I can't wait for weigh in day :D

Well done the weekends are always harder when everyone's around nibbling etc

BF

Back