thought i'd pick your brains as i think of you all as friends.

kelly22_1

loves minimins
well i've been starting this diet again for ages then decided not to cos hubby wasnt too keen on the idea,anyway now he's said that he wants me to be happy with what "I" see when i look at me not what he see's,he says he only see's a beautiful woman (think he's got a picture of some sexy woman in his wallet lol).

Anyway i thought i'd start tomorrow but my mum is the big 50 on monday and she's having a party,i don't want her to feel bad cos i can't eat................so my question is would you wait till next tuesday to start of just take a day off???? well not a day more a night.

Start after your Mums 50th party - that way you'll be totally focused with no guilt / distraction

thanks howdy x just what hubby said

this once I would wait until after for mums sake, as for the future, plan your LT journey with care as you dont want to add things to your diary that in a few weeks time you will be asking the same question
LT is to the end or not at all so for best results just do exactly what it say's on the tin (bag)!
And I wish you the best of luck xxxx

yeah i will do just that so next tuesday is the day then all systems go

i would go to your mums party first then start after that good luck

I agree with everyone else. Start Tuesday then stick with it till the end - no blips!

Hope your mum's party goes well and she (and you) enjoys herself.

x

thanx all your all so lovely

im the most lovliest though aren't I go on admit it xx

you are gaz yeah

:eek::eek:;):Dxx

lol got another date in my diary i just thought of its mine n my brothers join birthday party in 6 weeks (from friday 18th july) i don't know what i'm going to do though as i'll be on lt when that date arrives

get started and forget the birthdays they will also be here next year xx

you can refeed for ur birthday do - you never know u may lose up to 2 stone between now and then hun.

start tuesday then tell ur chemist u want a week of refeed just before ur birthday then enjoy ur night and get right back on tfr.

I wont be doing that but - i am having liptrim without a refeed until i am close to target - no second chances for me on this diet - i want it all and i want it now!!!

:D

its my brothers 30th this year i'm still young at 28 but i tell him he's an old man lol

its my brothers 30th this year hes gettin old lol

oops! posted twice lol

Back