Thought I'd share

misspinkkat

Can hug her knees :)
Okay maybe everyone does this but it's new for me :) normally I have the chocomint as a hot chocolate, I can't say I love it but it isn't dreadful if made with extra water, but the other day I decided to use a tetra to make hot chocolate and oh my god I'm in love, one tetra will make 3 mugs of hot chocolate if you top it up with hot water, mmmmm lush xx

I think it's really yum I normally pur a sweetner in too and find it doesn't taste quite so Cambridge :) xx

The best bit is it makes 3 yummy HOT drinks to keep me warm yay, still haven't got to primark for the fingerless gloves :) xx

Last edited:
Note to myself must make time to go to primarni :) xx

The ready made cartons Hun xx

I take the tetra's to work, I have the banana ones really cold and the chocolate ones with hot water in a big mug - yummy!

My CDC charges £2 for the tetras. I love them - no faffing about trying to make shakes

I think they are about 20p difference and smaller than the amount you can mix up yourself but I really like them and if you make 3 hot chocs that's more than the amount you mix up :) xx

Oh it's gorgeous - I can't believe you have only just found out about it!!! I love nothing more than my tetra hot choc - although I like mine a bit thicker and make 2 hot chocs - YUM :)

I'm just about to leave to go and weigh, and i'm definitely going to buy some tetras... the thought of hot chocolate... what a treat!!
Lynne
x

Emma why didn't you share? lol
everyone else enjoy :D xx

ahhhh a cunning plan! I will try this tomorrow! I love hot choc, and im really feeling the cold at the moment!
Thanks for the tip !

I never thought about making 2 or 3 hot chocs out of one, I wouldn't have time to drink them, I have them in my tea breaks and only get 15 mins.

Back