thought u might like to no....

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
Hi everyone

Just though u may all be interested to know that a 6” subway with steak and cheese with southwest sauce is only 5.5 points, yum!!got nutritional info of their website!really thought they wud be alot more and also their new nachos with cheese, jalepenos and salsa are only 3.5 points, yummy!!xx

very good, yea i think i read that before. Didnt a fella in America lose a load of weight just eating Subway, but people thought it was just an advertising stunt for them

I couldn’t believe it was so low, i had one last night and the nachos and it was so nice!! The cookies are also only 2 points!so good to no if im out and about at least I can have that! A lot of the subs are very low except for the ones with pepperoni the sat fat is really high!lol

Oh and worked out a 3 crispy strip meal with gravy from kfc is 10.5 points yum!!xx

yep!! i cudnt believe it either!2points for the rainbow ones or the milk chocolate chip!! i cudnt believe the nachos were only 3.5 points either! i spent my lunch hour like a saddo yesterday workin out points of things i liked!!lol was happy with the results!lol xx

thanks christie great to know if were out and about :D

Most subway stuff is relatively good points wise.. its brilliant :)

Oh my god starlight ur so right i was lookin at the bloody portion size!! Least i got the sub right!!sorry girlies! I ate nachos last night and counted them as 3.5!!aw well have to cut down throughout week on points!!xx

Dont worry we've all been there!

theres me goin on bout how low nachos are and i read portion size!!lol im so silly!! just as well i didnt have a cookies!!that 4 points iv to cut back on before weigh in on mon lol xxx

oh my god!! sum1 please check the sub i read it bloody wrong to but not to many calories out!

332 cal
4.4 sat fat

can sum1 check this! im such a bimbo!!sorry girls!xxx

omggg thankyou!! i know it might not be worth it to some, but worked out the cheese snack thing to be 4 points - 200cals and 5.7sat fat, expected it to be a lot worse! only like 89p!! definitely good for quick snack now and again hehe xx

PS: wow the one with pepperoni is only 5 points and cheese with it too yummm! :) like having a pizza thing from greggs but one of those with my own chips at home from a 100g potato... 6 points and i have my lunch / tea :D

Back