Thoughts on Exercise bikes or cross trainers

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by vicky_77, 1 December 2010 Social URL.

1. vicky_77

vicky_77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(7.81%)
    Diet:
    Xenical, Low fat Diet with light exercise.
    Hello,

I am keen to start doing some exercise. I am starting to use my wii fit board, fitness coach and step to the beat but think i would like a exercise bike or cross trainer. Has anyone got one that they could recommend and do you all think they are worth even buying?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. downsizeme

downsizeme Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11.5lb(14.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I use a cross trainer at the gym and really like it. Think it burns more calories than an exercise bike. I have a bike but in this weather don't use it much!

4. Nyssa

Nyssa Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    i have a cross trainer, was a bargain £30 on ebay but have to say i have only used it a few times and is now disguised as a clothes horse in my bedroom.

when i go gym i always use it and get a really good work out.

if you know your going to be motivated enough at home to use it id say get one as they are a great work out :)

5. moonlite

moonlite Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I dont like the cross trainer but I got an exercise bike from freecycle and I make sure i use it everyday. the choice is urs really ask fiends if they have 1 and try it u might like it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.