***Thrashing Thirsty Thursday- Hour by Hour***

BubblyPenguin

Recovering Foodaholic
Morning Daily Threaders!

Well, gotta up the water today- it made a difference yesterday, but I still had the nibbles- I'm really hungry, I'm sure it must be the cold, even though I'm drinking lots of tea and having hot shakes!

Oh well, busy day in school planned so no distractions there, must keep busy when I get home!

What y'all up to today? I really have to knuckle down before Monday, I desperately want to be securely in the 11s by then.

Righteo, have a lovely day!

Morning BP, I was only saying yest to my m-in-law that if I had still been teaching when my mum died I wouldn't have had time to put on 4st5 in less than 2 years!
However having a great week on scales, was 2 years on sat since my mum,came off-plan as we had planned a special day with friends, got weighed Tues and had managed to lose 4lb from last week as 3 dropped off on Mon, then strangely got weighed on own scales yest and dropped another 3 by this morning,this is now the exact weight I was the day my mum died so I have got rid of my 'POST MUM' weight and am now working on the baby weight(he is almost 3!!!!!). Have a fab Thursday everyone, I am on a cd high this week x

Morning folks! I am working from home today. Will nip off to the swimming pool at lunch time :)

morning girls, hope everyones having a good one

good luck those of you weighing in today

mrs T so happy for you that youve lost the weight you put on after your mums passing, im sure she would be proud. heres to losing the baby weight ( still working on mine 4 and half years later )

well soneones having a mad laugh, im sick yet a flippin gain. got a cold and a very chesty cough this morning, woke unable to breath inless my mouths open ( musta been like that most of the night going on how dry my mouth is )
think its about time i consult the doctor, its getting rediculous now, i seem to have only been well for a handful of days in the last 2 months, most of them have been chest issues

I have lost 3lbs this week which brings me to 4 stones exactly. I still have a long way to go but i feel i can be proud of the progess i have made now. I know i haven't had enough water the past couple of days but am trying harder today.

Sumayyah - have you checked your bedroom for any signs of damp - I had persistant chest problems a few years ago and eventually moved my bed into a different room and it all cleared up.

Hey everyone, I really need help!!! I'm just over the mid-mark on my weightloss journey and I feel like I'm running out of willpower. I started exercising 2 weeks ago and I feel great physically. I saw my reflection and yeah, it looks loads better, but I'm not there yet and anxiety is setting in... It was so herd losing the first 50, however am I gonna lose the rest with low willpower? help, anyone can get my drive going again?

evening girls

well have had 2 packs and 2.5l of water so far

am livid, i went to do some xmas shopping but checked my bank balance first and my account was empty. called my bank and they said the aa car insurance had taken £110 that day....... only my insurance was cancelled 2 months ago and was only £80 back then

got this stroppy woman who said despite me talking on the phone to an adviser my policy was renewed and letters sent so im a lier
they sent the letters to my old adress and even thou i gave the new one during security questions she didnt stop me to say it didnt match

she then said she wasnt listening when i gave my adress and that the direct debit declaration form was sent to my old adress. hmmmm but i obviously didnt sign it did i!
she told me ive got no chance of getting my money back and i will need to write in to stop the direct debit along with proof i dont own the car any more! yeah right love my bank put a stop to the direct debit and told me to come in branch and they will help recover the money under the gaurentee scheme

Back