Thread for people who will be 100% for this week

Can I join? I'm on day 1 today and I've been 100%. Fingers crossed I can get through the week lol. :)

Good luck for WI Gizzmo, i have this cold/flu bug so am really struggling

it is so hard when you dont feel well trying to do this diet mind yourself and i hope you are feeling better soon xx

Nearly the end of day 1 and only 6 days left hope everyone had a good day

another 100% day for me... still cant believe it!!!!

This diet has to do allot with ur mind and it works allot with ur mind. U really have to have that will power, that mind power to do it. Try to picture urself skinny in ur head, and be on here allot to get that motivation. With this diet if u blipped or just take a bit it can ruin ur whole diet for days, and take u out of ketosis. Try to work with ur mind, sometimes u think ur hungry but ur not. To be 100% u really have to have that. With me it seems like that I've started yesterday, but it's been 4 months on it, 100% SS!! Go with the plan, drink allot of water, get ur mind strong work on that willpower, stick to it and time will fly before u know it U've gotten to your goal. GOOD LUCK PEOPLE!! ;-)

I have been angelic for 5 days now. And as my head is in the right place I feel that I could be angelic for 5 more!!!

I have a wonderful man that I met when I was a size 12. All of my wardrobe is a size 12, and summer is coming. I can't afford a new wardrobe and some of my clothes still have tags on! I have gained 2 dress sizes in 10 months due to emotional eating, and enough is enough. My body has changed already in 5 days which has made me even more positive to continue. The only way is up!!

well done everyone on being 100% so far. I have managed to be 100% so far, I think my head is finaly in the right place.I'm looking forward to my weigh in on Fri.

HiCount me in too I have been SS since Mon 10 May.I really need to get 1 good full week in as holidaying soon.Great idea

Last edited:
I need to join this thread too. I was going to post about how much I am struggling and how much I have cheated the last couple of weeks, so a little mini challenge of 100% for a week sounds good to me. Starting tomorrow morning for me as I have been bad again tonight!!

hi, just wanted to report that i have nibbled, but on ok stuff so i am having a ss+ day and have been 100% so far....

I too have been 100% SS and have been since Friday
Well done to all of you - keep at it
xx

hi everyone, just checking in and wishing everyone a 100% day! and how easy is cd when you do it 100%??????????

Another week of SS at 100% for me coming up!

Hi all,

Cambridge returner but first-time poster on here. Will be 100% from tomorrow for 7 days :)

So much easier doing SS than 810!

I'm on Day 3. Been finding it hard today. I've felt really hungry today but I've tried to keep myself busy. I hope it gets easier. :)

Back