thread killer

I agree, I dont find this forum cliquey at all!! I always give my honest opinion when Im posting. I dont think I kiss backside either! Lol.

Kaz, I dont think you are a thread stopper at all Hun...if you want to be ignored, try visiting the surgical weight loss forum once in a while....everytime I post there, no one ever replies and my advice tips get ignored. I much prefer it on here.
Its nice to get the older (and not by age!) posters like myself that have been there and done it, but its equally nice to hear from a newbie that can share their experiences too.
You post away Hun!!

xxxx

Unless it's someone we don't like and then obviously it's a snub...

;)

I ahvnt noticed any thread killers hun, so hugs to you ((hugs)) dont feel so unloved!

Now now, ladies, this 'clique' talk.
you can all be my friends, don't feel excluded. Somtimes i'm just so busy being so popular that i take up lots of peoples time and thus, maybe they are distracted from your replys.

:) haha, Jokies. We all one big happy family really. xx

This board is no-where near as bad as some that i visit and they are not weight loss related, they are plastic surgery, snowboarding, music, allsorts!

Its inevitible that cliques do form on any board - im not specifically saying that there are cliques on here but i do get the feeling that people dont often say what they mean to avoid challenging someone's point because they dont want to 'rock the boat'. Debate is often good rather than everyone agreeing all the time - everyone has a different point of view and its good to see threads that encourage a healthy discussion involving different opinions.

Everyone is really friendly on here and warm and welcoming to all, after all that is what SW is about!

:kissass: :p :cool:

I tell you what peeps i have had great time reading this ohhhhhh the joys of slimming ....lol if i am honest i come on hear to pass time away so i dont eat as much it works and i love it happy days Minimins :)

If you want a laugh i got told off in the Lighterlife thread for writing in capitals it's classed as shouting the mind boggles...lol i never knew there were people marking my papers ...lol.
So far you slimming world peeps seem down to earth and very friendly my cup of tea.

and god please don't let it be me that kills the thread :)

x x x Sam x x x

Back