Thread to get Raspberry's posts up

Anywhere! Everywhere! Manchester is top of my list, I want to be back in a city. I'm applying pretty much anywhere though really. Ah that makes sense then really. I need to go through all my clothes and put loads on ebay but I just never seem to find the time to do it! Blooming Aaron steals up all my weekends at the moment lol I'm at school tomorrow so means I'll be home by 4, might start sorting through it all then. Just feeling the need to declutter at the moment, money would be nice too though! How's it going with the making and selling stuff?

Manchester is a nice city, has he taken you shopping yet?! I'm trying to declutter too, although Sarah gets awfully attached to things haha. I#m slowly filling the flat with animals though so something has to give. Have loads more clothes to sort through, it's quite refreshing to get rid of things. It's going ok, I'm starting my upholstery course tomorrow which should be fun!

It was actually top of my list before Aaron, he's now just extra reason for it lol I really like it as a city, is big and has everything but doesn't have the big mad rush so much you know? I've been converted, I like the North more these days! He hasn't but I was up there for a conference the other week and found out at the last minute that a dinner thing was very formal so did a last minute shopping trip! I still haven't been to the Trafford Centre yet though, that's meant to be huge isn't it? Ooh yeah, how long does the course last for?

Yeah I know what you mean. It is quite big! I'm going to London this weekend, to Hampton court gardens and Jamie Oliver's restaurant. Quite excited! The course is 12 weeks but they might start a more advanced course afterwards. I'm hoping they do!

Ooh sounds good! I went down the other weekend, really enjoyed it but I've decided I like visiting it now, don't want to move back there anymore. I'm still struggling to decide about my DVDs!

Yeah I honestly don't think I could live there. I know it has advantages, and I sometimes think I'd like it but I know I wouldn't! You should sell them, spend the money on clothes!

Question about MFP,
I had already worked out my calorie needs by calculating BMI, BMR, exercise level and what deficit I could have which came out at 1360.
But MFP has calculated my stats and I can have about 1900. Do you follow what MFP says or have you worked yours out separately?

MFP gave me a pretty high one too, think I went under it though. I did go down to 1200 a day but thought f*ck that, too hard and now have 1600 ish. If what you're doing is working for you, maybe just stick with that?

I'm thinking about all the things that I can sell now. I've got way too much stuff and the thought of moving is horrible, especially as my parents might be moving in a couple of months so I might have to move twice! So I'm going to get rid of loads of stuff through ebay, charity shop or the bin I think! Keyboard and stand, ab roller, DVDs, clothes, anything that I don't really use anymore might as well go, unless I really want it.

I've taken bootfulls to the charity shop! Well I only worked out. Using that other method today so I don't really know what to go for lol. Might go for a happy medium!

Yeah maybe try in the middle, see how that goes. Good plan. I can't be bothered to list all my DVDs on ebay, effort!!

Not going to lie it took me quite a while to figure out how to post on this thread I think my cold is making me incredibly stupid! X

I think you can get a ticker relatively soon but I'm not sure...caz will know for sure!

And you aren't stupid, just a little...dim sometimes :D x

You can do a barcode scan for ebay too?! That's not fair :(

Yup it's the thing in the signature, like I've got a bazillion of them in mine! You have to have 50 posts, then you can do loads of things like let people post messages on your profile, have a signature, use private messages, stuff like that.

I am so so far away although did just find an interesting thread about dark circles and sunken eyes. Apparently a girl saw a tv program and they said it could be a vitamin deficiency need to look into this! X

Back