Thread to get Raspberry's posts up

Caz

Repeat Offender
Thought we could start a random thread to have a conversation on so we can get your posts up to 50 :) lol

Haha thank you!! It seems so far away, you know I'm not a massive poster! Plus I have a sleepy kitten who is objecting to me typing to make it more difficult!

You do, she's growing so fast! She's in a bitey stage though lol, did Simba go through one? And yeah, that does look good. I've signed up for this 3x30 thing, don't know if it's just leicester or everywhere! Are you doing the NHS couch to 5k?

On the water filter thing, Sainsbury's do one for £10 or Wilko's do one for only £5.50.

Umm I don't remember, probably! I know he went through an annoying scratchy phase!! >.< Yeah that's what I'm doing, not been to the gym since last week though so need to catch up! I'm at school tomorrow, which is a few minutes from the gym so planning on going before school tomorrow. Going to get there for 7! =/ And then I'll have to have a shower, these are the showers...

554436_524436450846_672587964_a.jpg

Double =/!!

they look beaut! you lucky lucky lady haha. at least its close to school. my local gym isnt too far away but i just need to join. how are you finding the running? i feel stupid!

I'm really not looking forward to them. Maybe take my swimming costume with me?! Thankfully there's hardly ever any women there at at 7am there's only 5 or 6 people in total, all men usually. So hopefully I'll be ok, is that or be stinky at school! I'm actually surprisingly really enjoying the running, isn't as bad as I thought. I'm hoping to actually run a sponsored 5k race at the end of it! Eventually lol

that would be good, bit of encouragement. i can't imagine ever being able to do it to be honest, but i suppose i have to place my trust in the nhs!

Do you use myfitnesspal? Oh and start a diary, that's one extra post to add to the list! lol

You could definitely do it, if I can do it, you can do it! You just take it at your own pace to start with and build up. I start to want to give up at around 20 minutes when I've got 5 minutes left and it's a battle to push through but always glad when I do!

i just opened an account, but i use a different app on my phone and it has worked out daily cals etc differently so i dont know wether to use mfp, or stick to my phone...it's so confusing! do you find it good?

Use mfp! I love it, is awesome! It's got a barcode scanner for the iphone too so you can just scan the barcode of something you have so makes it a lot easier I would think, not that I'd know as I don't get that on my blackberry :(

Oh and you can get mfp as an app on your phone too

hmm ok, i shall trust you oh wise one! i'll keep my other app on the go too just in case i hate it! (i'm not gonna lie, the barcode scanner sold me...)

Haha the barcode scanner would sell it to me too! Let me know your username on there and I'll add you. You know, I'm actually considering selling my DVD collection!

it's bhecca :) i've sent you a friend request i think. and i don't believe it! why?! i'm trying to find a stylish storage solution and failing tbh. i'm selling my shoe collection though!

Because I never really watch them anymore and they take up SO much space. It's ok at the moment at my parents because I've purpose built shelves for them but they don't even fit on that anymore. I should be moving in the summer, if I get a job, and just think how on earth am I going to store them all?! So yeah, might sell them, isn't like I ever really watch any of them anyway! You're selling your shoes?! How come?

yeah i know what you mean. where abouts will you be looking for a job? i just have so many pairs of shoes, but none to wear! some have never even been worn, or dont fit well so i figure i can buy some that do fit...hopefully! ebay is making a fortune out of me!

Back