Thread to get Raspberry's posts up

I take a sh*tload of tablets, not sure how much any of them really help me with anything though but I live in hope lol

Ha ha as long as you feel like its helping then its still good. The placebo affect! Any thing that would make my dark circles better I will try tho, they are just so ugly!! :)

Definitely worth looking into then. I don't know whether they are making me feel any better really, I keep forgetting to take them lately though! I think they do me good, even if not noticable. I don't know lol

I didn't realise you needed certain amounts of posts for certain boards! And I agree, MFP does seem good, I only got it today but haven't had any problems finding foods. Usually I feel like I'm just guessing and hoping for the best!

Ohh love the ticker Sar! I was tempted by the frog, we all know my love for frogs but the hamster reminded me of Gus :D x

I have sorted the weight thing out at the side wooo go me i'm getting the hang of this stuff now!!! still need 20 posts tho!!!

Well you now have 20 posts! Next stop 50 :) I didn't realise that you needed different numbers of posts for different boards either.

Back